The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln Offer Holders 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JDodd94
Haha, I didn't realise we got one until I had already firmed, it's just a bonus for me... But since I found out about it I have become more interested in receiving a hoodie :/ weird!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The postman attempted delivery of a blue package that I believe is my hoodie today. I got home 20 minutes after he left the 'sorry you were out' card :frown: (Being sexist and assuming postman is in fact a man)

Oh well, my mum's going to fetch it from the royal mail depot tomorrow :tongue:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by Scott1541
The postman attempted delivery of a blue package that I believe is my hoodie today. I got home 20 minutes after he left the 'sorry you were out' card :frown: (Being sexist and assuming postman is in fact a man)

Oh well, my mum's going to fetch it from the royal mail depot tomorrow :tongue:

Wooo!
Same thing happened to me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Biomedical science
280 points
19th Jan approx
Firmed
:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile[
Reply 63
Where has everyone applied for accommodation?

I'm doing media production and applied for Hayes wharf, kind of worried that I'm going to be with loads of 2nd years though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Original post by lois.v
Where has everyone applied for accommodation?

I'm doing media production and applied for Hayes wharf, kind of worried that I'm going to be with loads of 2nd years though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for lincoln courts, 1st year students will be more compared then most of the places. Not seen any places, so do not know how they will be.
I am doing business and marketing or law have offers for both and I am staying in pavilions hopefully :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for courts as first choice too :tongue:
Reply 67
Original post by Scott1541
I applied for courts as first choice too :tongue:

Finally other people that have :biggrin: haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ally Kat
Hello everyone, congratulations on your offer!

Thought I would start a thread so we can see at a glance who has an offer from Lincoln and what they will be studying.

Let us know your-

Course:
Offer:
How and when did you hear?:
Planning on accepting?:

And anything else you would like to discuss...

I'll start...

Course: Adult Nursing
Offer: Verification of qualifications, CRB and health checks.
How and when did you hear?: 5th December through UCAS Track
Planning on accepting?: Yup, already have :biggrin:

hey am doing the same course and same offer but I got the offer last week an I got my hoodie today was not expecting it! Can't wait now! :smile:
Reply 69
Anyone doing graphic design? :smile:
Original post by Harriet_Dunn
I am doing business and marketing or law have offers for both and I am staying in pavilions hopefully :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an offer for law. Which course do you preferably want to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chlonorton95
I have an offer for law. Which course do you preferably want to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Business and law, but my offer is for the business and marketing, but I was told that you can change if you have the right points so hopefully :smile: have you applied for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Harriet_Dunn
Business and law, but my offer is for the business and marketing, but I was told that you can change if you have the right points so hopefully :smile: have you applied for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully you will be able to then! If you get it changed we may end up in some of the same lectures or seminars. I applied for hayes wharf as my first choice but regretting it now as I would prefer pavilions. I chose mine on the first day that we could without doing much research on them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Hopefully you will be able to then! If you get it changed we may end up in some of the same lectures or seminars. I applied for hayes wharf as my first choice but regretting it now as I would prefer pavilions. I chose mine on the first day that we could without doing much research on them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in the exact same situation, went to Hayes wharf and fell in love with so put it down for first choice, after doing some research I started to panic thinking no one was going... I think they will be able to put 1st years together in Hayes wharf.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have till the 30th June to change :smile: I know someone who got into pavs through clearing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Creative Advertising
280 points (B in an arts subject)
Feb through email after my interview
Firmed
Original post by hannahxoo
Anyone doing graphic design? :smile:

I am :smile:. Really looking forward to it!
Reply 77
I think I am the only one that's applied for animal behaviour and welfare :/ haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Course: Animal Behaviour and Welfare
Offer: DMM (280 UCAS points)
How and when did you hear?: January :smile:
Planning on accepting?: Firm choice!
Reply 79
I got my unconditional offer for
MEng - Mechanical engineering as mature student
I accepted on 20th June
really looking forward to starting.

Quick Reply