Scroll to see replies

13 innit
13 innit
The younger the better
I had my first kiss at 15 but he went straight for a snog soooooooooo
I was 10 and now I'm turning 13 :smile:
I was 21.
proper kiss like full on make out I was 16
I’m 12 and a half and have a really good relationship and we’ve kissed many times 😻
Some time in year 3
peck on the lips was 8 and make out kiss was 15
I was 19 :smile:
There isn't a normal age tbh.
I was 12.
4... from my gran, yuck!
Married years old.
An Imperial Wizard?
On the lips? 13 sounds waay too young for that lmao. When I was 13 I was playing computer games all day :moon:
my first was horrible i guess i was 14 and it was stolen (didn;t want a kiss nor expected it) but I responded and all, but the dude put like one of those nivea lip balms that you get, one that was like cherry bless him lmaoo...
Original post by Mystelle
On the lips? 13 sounds waay too young for that lmao. When I was 13 I was playing computer games all day :moon:

I watched nickelodeon and drake and josh when i was 13
anywhere from 12 to 25 seems normal to me.

I remember having my first ever kiss in year 3 in the cloakroom. I was watching too many mexican telenoveles and i just felt like it. I have no recollection of how it felt though. I just know I did it. After that it took years before I had my first first kiss
(edited 5 years ago)
there shouldnt be a normal age to kiss, it happens when it happens if that makes sense, just like theres no normal age when a girl starts her thingy majigy it can be ranged but there isn't one specific normal age. What is normal anyway?

Latest

Trending

Trending