The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I dont think it matters if you hve pubic hair... just maybe trim it to make it nicer for your partner.
Reply 21
oh dear.
of course there is hair between your legs.. it's not just the one part. that would be silly! hair is all around pubic area, and you will probably find it goes a little way up towards your bum too. totally natural though.
if you think it is going to be a problem, then either trim, or shave. easy.
Fleece
what happens when your actual period comes, eh? :p:
"Oh yeah...I....er...got it twice?"

To the OP..I'd suggest trimming the hair a bit to make it shorter. If you are worried about there being too much you could maybe shave the sides, get more of a shape you want. At the end of the day your pubic region should look how you want it, don't do it for anyone but yourself.
Reply 23
blissy
No. DOn't shave.
1) nicks on the old scrotum (niiiice)
2) shaving rash on the face is bad enough

If it's a forest... down there... trim :smile:
OUCH!
trimming is the way to go :biggrin:
suga_fly_77
Ouch, will be very uncomfortable and itchy as it grows back, though.

I actually find it a LOT more uncomfortable to have pubic hair! I shave it all off...if a guy goes down on me he's not getting a gob full of pubes!:biggrin:
Reply 25
guys wouldnt be prepared to shave, therefore shouldnt be prepared to get girls to, does the odd trim make it itch or is it just shaving.
Reply 26
Depends how thick the hair is like and its not like hes going to go and lick that bit anyway??? i wudnt actually know.
I know that wen doin it to a guy pubes always get in the way (soz no graphic details of how) but dont reli mind and i gess u gta deal with it.
I don't understand why guys are always going on about getting a mouthful of pubes. I mean, seriously, does this actually happen? It's not as though you're going to be pulling the hairs out...

I can understand a preference for trimmed, and yeah, a preference for shaven because it might feel nicer, but I can't understand fears about the pubes coming out. Most girls don't tend to end up with a mouthful of hair when they go down on guys, so why should it be any different the other way around? I think it's just silly and immature.
how about; shave it, make a wig and you can take it off when hes gonna go down on you
Trim or wax - don't shave, it grows back fast and generally isn't the way to go.
Don't get rid of it completly, maybe just a nice bikini wax.

Men, you can get a crack and sack wax. Yes, I'm sure you can work out where that is. Its not amazingly nice, but then again its not awful either.
wax! Do not shave, ever, trust me its a reeaaally bad idea!
Trim! Then you won't get any post-shaving itchy hassle. :smile:
Reply 32
dont wax/shave it all off you'll be REALLy itchy and uncomfortable and imagine what it would look like if you get ingrown hairs?? eww
just take some safety scissors - like the ones in elementary school - and TRIM the hair down below...you could also take a shower with your man before and then whilst lathering try to get rid of some "loose hairs" :wink:
Reply 33
Apricot Fairy
I don't understand why guys are always going on about getting a mouthful of pubes. I mean, seriously, does this actually happen? It's not as though you're going to be pulling the hairs out...

I can understand a preference for trimmed, and yeah, a preference for shaven because it might feel nicer, but I can't understand fears about the pubes coming out. Most girls don't tend to end up with a mouthful of hair when they go down on guys, so why should it be any different the other way around? I think it's just silly and immature.

I don't think they mean get a mouthful of pubes in the sense that they come off loose in their mouths, but that it's impossible to reach 'the goods' without getting a load of bush in your mouth/face.
*a load of Clinton. Get with the programme, Lewinsky.
Reply 35
Ah ha, I see what you did there. :p:
^ You do, Elise? Oh crap! I'll wash your top for you if you "forget" the incident.
I love shaven haven:smile: , brazillian, :wink: bald or with a thin landing strip above:p:, but different amounts of hair down there is perfectly normal, just figure out what your comfortable with.

Everybody guys and gals should at least trim if they expecting visitors.
Reply 38
Ick, no! Shave or wax everything off!
Apricot Fairy

No, but then the sensation of them 'in your face' and potentially in your mouth isn't too grand either.

I suppose if someone really did have a wild forest/jungle down there, some of the older ones might break at the tips... but there are definitely no mouthfuls of the stuff (or anything even close to that)

Latest

Trending

Trending