The Student Room Group

UCAS Extra and cancelling choices.

Hi there!

I have applied to Oxford Brookes, Hertfordshire, Bournemouth and Portsmouth University to study a foundation Paramedic Science degree for Sept '13. However, after being rejected by all 4 of them, I have been re-thinking my choices and have decided that I would be better suited in studying Adult Nursing. I've been researching my options and UCAS Extra states that:

' You will be eligible to use Extra if you have:

already made five choices
received decisions or withdrawn from all these choices, and
declined any offers made.'

So I've realised that I need to use up my 5 choices before I can use Extra, so I've applied to Coventry to do Paramedic Science although I do not wish to do it. I will decline the offer if I am made one (unlikely haha!).

I'm confusing myself here, so to cut it short, how can I make myself eligble for Extra? Please help!! Thank you :smile: x
Reply 1
Wait until Coventry reply or cancel your choice there, then you can email prospective universities and ask them will they consider your late application. If so, you will need to email them a seperate personal statement and go through the application process.
Reply 2
yes , u need to use all 5 options and after u will be eligible for extra. call ucas is best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending