The Student Room Group

Edexcel iGCSE English Language exam June

Scroll to see replies

any one with a list on the past questioned topics though i also think its a passage to Africa thats coming but anyone with the ones not to bother wth as they have been tested before ?
Reply 21
I don't think it will be these anthology pieces because they were used in past papers:
Explorers, or boys... (2011 June)
A Game of Polo (2012 Jan)
Touching the Void (2012 June)
RNLI (2013 Jan)

I really hope that it'll be a passage to africa, there is so much to analyze on that one (:
Exam in 2 days, lads.
Reply 23
Whats Up guys :biggrin:
paper is tomorrow, any guesses on the anthology?
Reply 24
Climate Change/ The Explorer's Daughter/ A passage to Africa/Taking on the world/Chinese Cinderella/
All haven't come up yet. But Taking on the world was on the spec question so it might not come up.
Reply 25
Original post by ashamoh
Climate Change/ The Explorer's Daughter/ A passage to Africa/Taking on the world/Chinese Cinderella/
All haven't come up yet. But Taking on the world was on the spec question so it might not come up.

Yeah, but i have a very strong feeling about A passage to Africa and Climate change.
Reply 26
I think they would not give climate change because there is a high printing cost....
i think either passage to africa or chinese cindrella or explorers daughter will come
Original post by Kavindi
I think they would not give climate change because there is a high printing cost....
i think either passage to africa or chinese cindrella or explorers daughter will come

i agree too, but was Beach Safety printed in colour?
Reply 28
im not sure if your guess is right because some websites say that there is a high possibility of climate chance coming because they haven't tested this anthology yet , also because they recently added a new part to it (greenpeace)
Reply 29
nope it was in black and white
Reply 30
good luck every one!!!!:smile:
Reply 31
Original post by julia1241
good luck every one!!!!:smile:

which website says it could be climate change?
Original post by julia1241
nope it was in black and white

how could people comment on the use of colours then?
Reply 33
youve got to remember them, you know from the text book.
Tips for creative writing?
Reply 35
passag to africa
Reply 36
it's less likely to be passage to Africa because it came out very recently.
I would love for it to be passage to africa.
Reply 38
Grrr, I need to get an English Language exam, don't want literature, explained that to various people but was still told to do iGCSE Eng Lang A - if I'd done B could I have avoided anthologies AND still had it based purely on exams not coursework?
Reply 39
Any last minute mnemonics or tips for this test? Have it tomorrow! Good luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending