The Student Room Group

Threesome issues

Hi

last night i got totally wrecked at a party and stayed over with some guy and his gf cus i was too p*ssed to drive home. I don't know how it happened or remember it that well, but i was stumbling around sloshed and came across them shagging and, er, joined in lol. I was ok enough to get it up and did his bitch with him there, and probably him as well but i'm pretty hazy on it all. i left in the morning while they were still asleep, because i felt just a little bad about it.

i havent talked to either of them yet, but i feel kinda guilty about it. Should i be?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No you shouldn't, if it was all consentual then there's nothing to feel ashamed about - sounds like a great night! Also, (i'm guessing you're in your late teens/early 20's) you're young and loads of people do it, although i haven't:frown: lol
Reply 2
haha brilliant
Nah you shouldnt feel bad, hell, you should pratically be bragging about it!!
Reply 4
as my bf would say.... "dirts"... lol
Reply 5
woah...
roflcakes. Gratz man, you scored.
you lucky bast*rd
dont feel guilty feel proud
FFM is more my thing...Double Team supreme hehe.
is it just me, or does anyone else on here think some of the things are made up by sexually frustrated young people looking for some sort of outlet?
If that's true it's flippin' strange...you did 'his bitch' and him??
I guess it's all an experience!
Reply 11
rocketboy86
is it just me, or does anyone else on here think some of the things are made up by sexually frustrated young people looking for some sort of outlet?

:yy:
Reply 12
Couldnt agree more rocketboy86.

regards
--marty
Reply 13
Anonymous
Hi

last night i got totally wrecked at a party and stayed over with some guy and his gf cus i was too p*ssed to drive home. I don't know how it happened or remember it that well, but i was stumbling around sloshed and came across them shagging and, er, joined in lol. I was ok enough to get it up and did his bitch with him there, and probably him as well but i'm pretty hazy on it all. i left in the morning while they were still asleep, because i felt just a little bad about it.

i havent talked to either of them yet, but i feel kinda guilty about it. Should i be?

at least did u wear a condom?
threesomes can be lovely:biggrin:
Reply 14
'you did his bitch'
you're disgusting
Agreed. Maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt though, it's quite possible he's into bestiality... :rolleyes:
one smiley can sum this up....

...... :eek:
Reply 17
*scribbles into notebook*
Reply 18
I do love it how you just "walked in on them shagging" and "joined in".

I'd send a text saying something like "Other night was random" or somehting and see what the response is. I do hope you used a condom. And I recommend you don't refer to women as bitches - we don't like it much.

I have a feeling this thread will be shut down unless the banter improves so if you want to discuss this I suggest you all grow up.
OP: PM me and Ill rep you for sure. :rofl:

hahahha

Latest

Trending

Trending