The Student Room Group

Sixth form advice-manchester

Hiya i need help with making choices. Ive chosen to do biology,chemistry,maths and psychology. Ive been offered places from sale grammar, william hulme grammar and stretford grammar and loreto college. Can you guys guide me to what is best for my choices please thanks.:biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 1
I got offers from Stretford Grammar, William Hulme Grammar and Loreto college. Personally, choosing Loreto
Original post by TayS
Hi I was just wondering which one you've ended up going to, and what your impressions are so far? I want to choose similiar options to you. Thanks in advance :biggrin:

hi! I ended up going to loreto college and i LOVE IT! Was a bit dauting seeing around a 1000 students in each year but most people i met in my classes were very sweet. Ive got 3 half days and 2 full days. If youve got any questions feel free to ask me :smile:
Original post by TayS
Thanks for your reply! What are the science facilities like? Also is there anything you don't like? Thank you in advance :smile:

The science facilities are amazing, both of my science teachers are PHD's so you know youre in safe hands as to the whole teaching. I dont like the fact that there isnt a field to go hang out. But i guess the positives outweigh the negatives. I have also wrote on my profile about your questions. :smile:
Reply 4
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about Loreto, Xaverian or Winstanley college? I'm trying to decide between the 3! Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Read above or my profile. It will tell you about loreto. If you have further questions, quote me. Ok
Reply 6
What was your predicted grades for sale grammar?
Reply 7
Hello , my son is in year 10 n I want him to go to Cambridge University for engineering ....is Loreto good for engineering too or is it only good for medical n dentistry education....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending