(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
apparently a good school
(edited 3 years ago)
I’m joining the sixth form in September x
(edited 3 years ago)
A school in Leicestershire, you probably wouldn’t know it haha x
I’m thinking to go in September too. I have applied late and have the entry tests soon. Would you be able to tell me what they’re like please and what sort of content I need to revise x
J. Vaughan off the Big Breakfast went there.
Original post by Katharaldsdottir
I’m thinking to go in September too. I have applied late and have the entry tests soon. Would you be able to tell me what they’re like please and what sort of content I need to revise x

Hi sorry my friends going there not me, I can ask her?
That would be great if you could please!
Didn't Hugh Jackman (Wolverine) teach there?
That would be great if you could please!

Apparently it’s not too hard the interviews are the most important part, it’s more testing your skills than knowledge. There’s like a maths test and an English test. What school are you coming from? X
Original post by limoncelloispeng
Apparently it’s not too hard the interviews are the most important part, it’s more testing your skills than knowledge. There’s like a maths test and an English test. What school are you coming from? X

That’s great thank you! I’m coming from cheadle hulme school in manchester x
That’s great thank you! I’m coming from cheadle hulme school in manchester x

Original post by limoncelloispeng

Sorry to bother you again but could you ask whether it’s like creative writing for english and if i should just revise gcse content. also what kind of things they ask in the interview. Or give me a way to contact your friend? If not no worries, i just have no idea what to expect i’ve been at the same school my whole life! x
Sorry to bother you again but could you ask whether it’s like creative writing for english and if i should just revise gcse content. also what kind of things they ask in the interview. Or give me a way to contact your friend? If not no worries, i just have no idea what to expect i’ve been at the same school my whole life!

hey, which year are you going into in September? x
Original post by gnewton04
hey, which year are you going into in September? x

heyy, sixth form x
heyy, sixth form x

PM me, I got into the 6th form this year x
heyy, sixth form x

I sent you a PM but I'm not sure if it sent? x just checking
yes i did, just replied x
Reply 17
Sorry to bother you again but could you ask whether it’s like creative writing for english and if i should just revise gcse content. also what kind of things they ask in the interview. Or give me a way to contact your friend? If not no worries, i just have no idea what to expect i’ve been at the same school my whole life! x

Hi Im having the entry tests next Friday, I'm wondering if you can give me some advices for the maths, english and interview sections? Thanks in advance x
Reply 18
Original post by gnewton04
I’m joining the sixth form in September x

Hi sorry to bother I'm having my entrance exam next Friday, could u please give me some advice on interview, english, and maths? thanks x
Original post by AMAROL
Hi sorry to bother I'm having my entrance exam next Friday, could u please give me some advice on interview, english, and maths? thanks x

Hi I’ve been trying to find information everywhere of what the exams will consist of I have mine in 3 days I know this message is from ages ago and it’s a long shot but could you give me any kind of information on the exams or interview I would be internally greatful thx x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending