The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i guess you can send that letter to the admissions as an additional document. i am just speculating. you better call an ask them.
Reply 2
Things arent so hard and fast and they are quite flexible at LSE (in my experience). Just send it in and it will be considered. Send a copy to the department as well (stating your admissions ID number etc), as well as to admissions.
Reply 3
k.03
Hey,

I've sent my application (2 days ago) for the LSE MSc in Management which allows only two references. Now I've got this teacher who's like a Nobel Prize candidate and knows many of the LSE's teachers and who says he wants to write a REALLY good letter for me.

Thanks

hehe, thats VERY wicked. hope they consider it for your sake
Reply 4
Address it to the specific tutor for admissions if you know his/her name. Include your UCAS ID and personal identification number, as well as your course name/code that you applied for. Include a cover letter if you wish, explaining the circumstances. Call them up a few days letter to check on the status of the reference, and drop the tutor and email informing him/her that he/she should be expecting a letter soon.
Nutter
Include your UCAS ID

Um... for an M.Sc. application? I think they'd be more puzzled then helped... :wink:
Reply 6
Ack, my apologies. That's for undergraduate courses. :redface:
Reply 7
BTW, Nobel prize candidates aren't revealed till 50 years after the prize has been awarded. :-)

http://nobelprize.org/nomination_facts.html
Reply 8
That's why I said like. :smile:
Thanks for the answers.

Latest

Trending

Trending