The Student Room Group

My friend wanted to have gay sex with me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by MikeMax
LOL...no inhibitions there! he sure is a gay in the closet or maybe one of those men who love banging guys but claim they're not gay. Either way, what the heck do you do sleeping in the same bed with your friend..it's very odd for guys to do that...can't say I'm surprised he tried on on ya:rolleyes:

I wouldn't have tried it on with him despite sleeping in the same bed so I didn't think he'd try it on, considering he's the most heterosexual Neanderthal ever.
Original post by Dragonfly07
Well 10% of the population IS gay, so chances are...

Maybe the people who came out as gay did it because people already suspected it so they were like "**** it".

Just because 10% of the population is gay does not equate 10% of people in a large enough group will be gay. Stats do not work like that, plus the statistic is loudly to be off so it is an approximation not fact!
Reply 82
Original post by Anonymous
Went into town, had a few drinks with a friend and he asked if he could stay at mine the night. I saw no problem as friends have stayed before. We got back and he got in my bed, once again, not a problem as I've done that before. We was fully clothed.

What I didn't expect was him to put his arm around my waist. I presumed he was joking and shrugged it off. Then he asked if he wanted sex with me. He laughed as if it was a joke. Then I asked really? And he went yeah go on then. I pushed him aside and he started accusing me of being gay and wanted to see if it was true.

I pushed him aside and we fell asleep. When we woke up he acted like nothing happened.

Dunno, they say that alcohol simply removes inhibitions? Is it possible he was joking or being serious?

He is probably a trysexual.

No big deal, many kids will try to experiment as we continue to embrace and integrate homosexuality in society. Most likely he is not an homosexual but he wants to try it anyway and was hoping you wanted to try it too.
Reply 83
Original post by Philosoraptor
Haha you've done some dodgy maths there :p:
If there's 100 people in the world and 10% are gay - 10 are gay right...
Now you said assume they are equally split - 5 women 5 men.

And let's say that the population is exactly 50 women 50 men.
5 men out of 50 are gay - so still 10% :p:

Just sayin....

Ah yes, I see what you mean, thanks :smile: I was more focussed on the social distribution element of it, so didn't worry too much about the figures. :tongue:
Reply 84
Original post by Namige
This is quite disturbing.

If his friend was a female would it still be disturbing?
Reply 85
Original post by SillyRodent
Well thats the complete opposite to what I've experienced in high school, its normally pretty obvious.

Bit only a few of the homosexuals at your high school we're actually outed as gay, some knew they were gay and decided not to let anyone know, and some didn't realise it at that point.
Reply 86
Original post by pandabird
If his friend was a female would it still be disturbing?
If she was a lesbian and he knowingly asked her for sex, then yes it would be disturbing. Otherwise, it's down to how horny the other person is tbh.
Original post by PricklyPorcupine
You seem like such a lovely person but I guess if they told you OR lets see they were oh I don't know, kissing where no one could see them when you go looking for one of them and find them in a really unexpected place. Yes its not science, but has it occurred to you that numbers of gay and bisexuals are on the rise. And actually, half of the people who are gay/ bi don't want to be found out weirdly enough and spend the time when we are watching sexuality liberalisation videos squirming in their seats. You have to actually go to my school to understand but unfortunately that's is not possible.

So the point of this post was to first agree with mine that your sampling technique is rubbish, then paradoxically defend what your sample showed and finally to then assume that I don't know that the no. of people coming out is on the rise.

Increasing population and liberation from out-dated belief systems means that more people will be homosexual, and will admit to homosexuality. Believe it or not, that had occurred to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending