The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

The Plaza Leeds

Hi, just wondering if any first years have or are thinking about applying to The Plaza accommodation?

I ideally want a mixed, first year flat :smile:
Reply 1
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Are you a first / second year ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by becky2994
Are you a first / second year ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm gonna be in my first year, Im going to request to share with other first years

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Me too :smile: Which Uni / course are you going to / doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by becky2994
Me too :smile: Which Uni / course are you going to / doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll be studying international business at leeds met but I don't really mind what Uni or course my flat mates are taking as long as we're 1st year, lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Yeah that's true! I'm going to LCA to do surface pattern and printed textiles :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Anyone knows how far a walk it is from UOL? I am postgrad and really looking for my own studio flat but would like to live close enough to walk without having to take the bus.
Original post by vggirl
Anyone knows how far a walk it is from UOL? I am postgrad and really looking for my own studio flat but would like to live close enough to walk without having to take the bus.

Hi vggirl,

My name is Frankie, I work for UNITE - we run The Plaza, I noticed your post and thought a response might be helpful.

The Plaza is approximately a 10-15 minute walk to the main University of Leeds campus, so it's within easy walking distance.

If you'd like to send me your contact details I can arrange for our Leeds team to get in touch with some more information?

Thanks,
Frankie
Reply 9
I'm starting at Leeds College of Music in September, I'm just considering what halls to apply for. I would like to be somewhere with a mix of students from all the different unis and colleges in Leeds, are The Plaza and Mill Street good for this?
I was wondering if anyone that is currently staying at the plaza could send me a photo of the classic ensuite bathroom as there are no pictures to view online and I don't have time to visit myself :frown:

If anyone felt comfortable in taking pictures of the room that would be great help as there is only one photo online!

Quick Reply

Latest