The Student Room Group

TSR Entrepreneurs Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Afrina
Hey! I'm just about surviving these GCSE's haha, how are you doing?

Yes, I am :smile:

It's awesome that you want to be an Entrepreneur. I think that the balance is great. Why haven't you been able to start?

Hello! :smile:

Oh, I really wish you all the best with your GCSEs! I don't know if it's just me...are they getting a bit harder Year by Year? This new grading system is confusing as well.

I'm well, thank you. A bit busy now and then. I'm looking for some work and received some good news about a job opportunity today. If it sounds good enough, I might just apply for it. Of course, a portion of the money I get will be saved for the initial business start-up costs.

Why, thank you! I hope I can balance starting up my own business with working part-time. Personal circumstances have meant that some uncertainty has been added to my current personal situation so I haven't been able to start up my business yet. I'm almost desperate to start up and gain custom before the end of the year.
Hey!

And yes, they seriously are getting harder

That's amazing that you want to start! I wish you all the best

Original post by FantasticMsFox

Oh, I really wish you all the best with your GCSEs! I don't know if it's just me...are they getting a bit harder Year by Year? This new grading system is confusing as well.

I'm well, thank you. A bit busy now and then. I'm looking for some work and received some good news about a job opportunity today. If it sounds good enough, I might just apply for it. Of course, a portion of the money I get will be saved for the initial business start-up costs.

Why, thank you! I hope I can balance starting up my own business with working part-time. Personal circumstances have meant that some uncertainty has been added to my current personal situation so I haven't been able to start up my business yet. I'm almost desperate to start up and gain custom before the end of the year.
how can I become like kim kardashian?
Original post by Linalolo

plastic surgery
Original post by S-man10
plastic surgery

You want to pay?
You want to pay?

Whats my return on investment?

Make a sex tape with a famous singer and then milk the fame dry.
Original post by S-man10
Whats my return on investment?

Well once I become Lin Lardashian then we can talk looool
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Make a sex tape with a famous singer and then milk the fame dry.

Ok but where will I find them lol
Original post by FantasticMsFox

That's sweet dude - what kinda business dyou wanna start up?

I did started a Young enterprise company last year :smile:
I quit my corporate job as an insurance actuary to be an entrepreneur. I've read a ton of books and watched countless numbers of videos, they are definitely inspiring but nothing compares to when you get your hand on it, and make decisions that involve actually monetary values.

I don't consider myself as one of the “made it” entrepreneurs, but I'm very proud of the teams I built, the growing profits and the knowledge I learned along the way. And having been through it, I understand the commitment it takes and the challenges lying ahead for a career as an entrepreneur. So I want to offer you who want to be an entrepreneur, want to understand how a business works and maybe some of the lessons I learned part-time and internship opportunities during the summer.

Feel free to look up me up Erika Yao and my business Sparkle Pandas
Career counseling for students in class 10 should usually start when the student enters class 10. Career counseling is a search process and an early start allows you to make the career search process more structured so that you are aware. This includes exploring careers, making career choices, managing career changes, lifelong career development, and dealing with other career-related issues. if you are interested then visit olexpert

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending