The Student Room Group

Extended Medical Degree Programme

Hello all,

I am aware that King's offer the EMDP for students who have studied at under-performing schools/colleges, for which the grade requirements are BBB. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any other medical schools that offer a similar programme?

Thanks!
Original post by FrecklesTMUK
Hello all,

I am aware that King's offer the EMDP for students who have studied at under-performing schools/colleges, for which the grade requirements are BBB. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any other medical schools that offer a similar programme?

Thanks!

:biggrin: Just found out Southampton University does a similar course wanting the grades BBC.

All the best! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by FrecklesTMUK
Hello all,

Thanks!

Nottingham
Southampton
East Anglia
Leeds have some sort of premedical kind of courses not really aware of how they work though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
East anglia??! Never knew thissss! I'll be checking now!

Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just checked and so does Durham

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by aquacapella
Just checked and so does Durham

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep try having a look at barts they don't have a premed programme however if think there is some allowances depending on school performance also have a look at st Georges

Posted from TSR Mobile
Will do thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending