The Student Room Group
I don't know!! I'm panicking too becuase I'm in the same situation except I also have french thursday AM! I've been revising all day (mainly psychology with a bit of french) and I'm not taking anything in :s-smilie: I revise something and half an hour later it's gone! I can do the theory fine, but it's all the studies! Aaargghh!!
Reply 2
Me neither... But I can't do the theory or the studies :'( Tips anyone?!
Reply 3
If you're desperate, look at the past questions. You can sometimes predict if there is a pattern or something hasn't come up. I did last year anyway and it worked for some of the questions. Look on AQA http://www.aqa.org.uk/qual/gceasa/psyA_assess.html at unit's 1-3. (They are the AS past papers).
I think something usually comes up for the critical issue for example, day care for attachment. Sorry I can't help more, I've forgotten most of AS but compared to A2 :frown: but there wayy is less to cover in AS so you should still stand a chance. Just don't leave it this late for A2!
Reply 4
Thanks... I just feel so depressed at the moment, with all this revision, etc.... Normally a fairly confident person, I've lost every OUNCE of confidence :-(
Reply 5
Well im in the same position too :frown:

Retaking PYA2 tomorrow.

Anyone got an overview of the key studies and points for stress and abnormality ?
This website has many of the key studies for all units: http://www.qeliz.ac.uk/psychology/

good luck x
Reply 7
im retaking AS psychology tommorow (OCR) and have managed to just cram in all 20 studies needed today. I don't know what its like for AQA, but ive done 3 past papers, and on all 3, theres been no mention of actual figures (such as sample size, results etc..) so i've only learnt the aim, results, discussion and then some conditions in some studies. =) If you're going to cram, i wouldnt worry about the figures. Just learn the general stuff! Try writing up some flash cards of something, might work, never know :tongue:
Reply 8
Good luck for tomorrow AS peeps, just stay calm and don't worry and you will do your best! xx

Latest

Trending

Trending