The Student Room Group

How long should luiz suarez be banned for disgustingly biting ivanovic?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by King Hotpie
Yes, Suarez was attempting to eat him. :rolleyes:. If you're going to respond, give a rational answer, in terms of aggression, potential for harm etc, why is it worse to bite than to kick? As a footballer, I'd far rather be bitten, a kick is a cowardly tool, at least the biters have the nerve to come close to you and not boot you from behind.

But does your opinion matter to me.
Plus if you have the nerve you must suffer the consequences of having that nerve. Funnily enough you try and say I'm being irrational but you're really the irrational one. Turned on his head. Or and the fact that biting someone in malice is an absolutely barbaric answer. But manz doesn't give 2 cahoots about your opinion bruv.

Are you a liverpool fan btw?

Original post by Joeverton
haha sure mate good on you for starting a thread for merseysides top team

Can't argue with that.
(edited 11 years ago)
I feel sorry for Liverpool fans. I was embarrassed to be an Albion fan earlier in the season when Popov spat at a Spurs player but at least that was only one incident. Suarez is often an embarrassment.
If a child finds a stick, and it starts hitting other children. You take the stick away from the child and say, "you've shown you can't be trusted with this stick".

Suarez has proven he can't be trusted with his teeth so we replace them with removable dentures and before every game he must "go gummy".

Then if worse comes to worst and he tries to bite someone for a 3rd time it will look like he's trying to give them a bizarre grandad kiss, everyone has a laugh and the game carries on with nobody getting hurt.
Reply 83
Original post by TheMagicRat
I feel sorry for Liverpool fans. I was embarrassed to be an Albion fan earlier in the season when Popov spat at a Spurs player but at least that was only one incident. Suarez is often an embarrassment.

Meh, I feel sorry for liverpool fans too. Constantly watching utter ****e each week or two when they were once a top team and can only turn up for half their matches.

Original post by KissMyArsene
If a child finds a stick, and it starts hitting other children. You take the stick away from the child and say, "you've shown you can't be trusted with this stick".

Suarez has proven he can't be trusted with his teeth so we replace them with removable dentures and before every game he must "go gummy".

Then if worse comes to worst and he tries to bite someone for a 3rd time it will look like he's trying to give them a bizarre grandad kiss, everyone has a laugh and the game carries on with nobody getting hurt.

Thought he already had dentures in the first place...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 84
Original post by bluenose14
317442_10151606009741285_181023650_n.jpg

Speechless

That moronic user also said 'If Suarez played for you, you'd support him as much as I do', but no I completely disagree, it should be indefensible behaviour regardless of who you support. I remember when the manager of my club headbutted another team's coach, there was no way I was going to defend him for behaviour that embarrasses the club just because he's part of the club I support. But typical football fans I suppose being overly loyal to their club and players no matter what they do, even when they do something that's seemingly indefensible, some fans will make some bull**** excuse like it was an accident or he deserved it :rolleyes:
Reply 85
Lol at liverpool union. Probably another human being with a bunch of recessive mutations due to sibling coitus.
Original post by jam277
But does your opinion matter to me.
Plus if you have the nerve you must suffer the consequences of having that nerve. Funnily enough you try and say I'm being irrational but you're really the irrational one. Turned on his head.

Are you a liverpool fan btw?

Can't argue with that.

Yes I'm a Liverpool fan. I have no idea how that in any way disminishes my points. Implying Suarez was attempting to eat Ivanovic was irrational. I don't know whether or not my opinion matters to you, nor do I care, but you seem to care somewhat for my comment otherwise you wouldn't have replied. I fail to see how I am being irrational, perhaps you could enlighten me on that front? Oh, you're yet to actually answer my questions by the way.
RAWK is actually quite scary at times like this. It's a cult.
Reply 88
Yes, Suarez was attempting to eat him. :rolleyes:. If you're going to respond, give a rational answer, in terms of aggression, potential for harm etc, why is it worse to bite than to kick? As a footballer, I'd far rather be bitten, a kick is a cowardly tool, at least the biters have the nerve to come close to you and not boot you from behind.

biting's just dirty and ****ed and potentially more dangerous, if anything biting is the bitch way to fight, kicking requires strength, skill speed, plus surely a 'footballer' would rather use his 'foot' to fight, suarez is a ****ed guy end of
Reply 89
Yes I'm a Liverpool fan. I have no idea how that in any way disminishes my points. Implying Suarez was attempting to eat Ivanovic was irrational. I don't know whether or not my opinion matters to you, nor do I care, but you seem to care somewhat for my comment otherwise you wouldn't have replied. I fail to see how I am being irrational, perhaps you could enlighten me on that front? Oh, you're yet to actually answer my questions by the way.

Maybe if you read between the lines of that comment you'd understand. But I don't give a damn about your opinion. Only reason why I asked whether you were a liverpool fan was because you decided to talk about rooney saying what he did was worse considering kicking someone is nowhere near as barbaric and backwards as biting someone deliberately. He's a vile human being, an absolute scumbag of epic proportions and I'd be absolutely ashamed to have him on my team.
Reply 90
What goes through someones head when they think: "oh sick, someones arm! im gonna munch on this bitch"
Reply 91
RAWK is actually quite scary at times like this. It's a cult.

Rawk users are either trolls or inbreds. That's all I'm saying.
Reply 92
Original post by Albino
What goes through someones head when they think: "oh sick, someones arm! im gonna munch on this bitch"

Ask suarez. Someone get him a KFC bucket. Probably a takeaway because he doesn't like certain groups of people who go there.
(edited 11 years ago)
RAWK:

"I mean for christ sake a bite is an action you can even use in lovemaking. I've bitten my wife on the odd occasion during a passionate one to one. I've not elbowed her. I've not headbutted her. I've not gone in with a two footed tackle on her. "

ahahaha
Reply 94
Someone should feed the poor man. I'd say 10 games.
Reply 95
RAWK:

"I mean for christ sake a bite is an action you can even use in lovemaking. I've bitten my wife on the odd occasion during a passionate one to one. I've not elbowed her. I've not headbutted her. I've not gone in with a two footed tackle on her. "

ahahaha

Lol jokes. Good logic. He's got a great point :colonhash:
Reply 96
I think they should follow the precedent in English football already - and therefore give him a yellow card.

He deserves 3 games but he'll probably get 6 as the FA look to make an example of him again.
Original post by Joeverton
biting's just dirty and ****ed and potentially more dangerous, if anything biting is the bitch way to fight, kicking requires strength, skill speed, plus surely a 'footballer' would rather use his 'foot' to fight, suarez is a ****ed guy end of

Kicking requires "uh guy in front of me, me swing foot". Not that biting is any better, but nor is it any worse. "Surely a footballer would rather use his foot"- What? How is that in any way related to this? "Surely a gunman would rather use his gun" does that mean that shooting someone is better than biting them if its a gunman doing it? And no, biting isn't more dangerous, assuming Suarez doesn't have anything which can be past on via saliva. Please don't make any ad hoc replies saying he probably does.
Reply 98
Kicking requires "uh guy in front of me, me swing foot". Not that biting is any better, but nor is it any worse. "Surely a footballer would rather use his foot"- What? How is that in any way related to this? "Surely a gunman would rather use his gun" does that mean that shooting someone is better than biting them if its a gunman doing it? And no, biting isn't more dangerous, assuming Suarez doesn't have anything which can be past on via saliva. Please don't make any ad hoc replies saying he probably does.

Still way more barbaric than kicking someone.

Original post by L18
I think they should follow the precedent in English football already - and therefore give him a yellow card.

He deserves 3 games but he'll probably get 6 as the FA look to make an example of him again.

That's bull****. Not 3 games, he got 7 matches last time he done this so should be getting more.
Original post by jam277
Maybe if you read between the lines of that comment you'd understand. But I don't give a damn about your opinion. Only reason why I asked whether you were a liverpool fan was because you decided to talk about rooney saying what he did was worse considering kicking someone is nowhere near as barbaric and backwards as biting someone deliberately. He's a vile human being, an absolute scumbag of epic proportions and I'd be absolutely ashamed to have him on my team.

I guess I'm too thick to read between the lines. Please Say it to me straight, why is kicking worse than biting, and, if possible, I'll disprove what you say. I never said Rooney was worse, I said it was no better. Barbaric? Really? Is kicking some kind of modern, civilised way of attacking someone?

Quick Reply

Latest