The Student Room Group

TSR Muscle Building Society For Men V8

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Illidan_Stormrage
[video="youtube;40J8-3KbN0w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40J8-3KbN0w&list=UUkCdaF3L1yCdEwDzQBEntuA[/video]

That got passed??
Yeah was passed. Are there any good deals on whey atm?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by The Troll Toll
Just when we were saying WSB isn't relevant anymore they prove us wrong with a good clean lift that is 100% beyond dispute.

PRSOM
I want to know how their raw lifter Burley Hawk or something did/is doing.

He's meant to hit 2400+ which would be highest raw total ever. Apparently first meet he got 2250+ or so but no videos of it anywhere.
Original post by Michael XYZ
He's meant to hit 2400+ which would be highest raw total ever. Apparently first meet he got 2250+ or so but no videos of it anywhere.

Hmmmmmmmm

Reminds me of when Donnie Thompson did an all time equipped record total in a meet that DIDN'T ALLOW cameras.

As a community, we laughed.
Can't really see anything at all on this video but certainly doesn't look horrible http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LQknORKXXI
Original post by The Troll Toll
Just when we were saying WSB isn't relevant anymore they prove us wrong with a good clean lift that is 100% beyond dispute.

You can't judge depth from the front, you weren't there, and it's over a thousands pounds - you couldn't do that.
Just bought the cylinder for a sweet offset barrel smoker build. This makes me very happy.
damn

It actually looked like he fainted before dropping the stone.
I saw one of the competitors on Strongman comp on tv this year do this i.e. go to true failure and faint, on the press i think, but fainting on that machine is less fatal. He said did it quite often. crazy bastard
Not only could you not squat 900 but you couldn't even unrack it bro.

And, as we all know, if you can't unrack it then you can't judge depth.

I agree it's not terrible but it's high for sure. Why not do 800 or 850 and hit depth? Powerlifting is a joke because people don't hold themselves accountable for ****ty lifts that are passed.
Powerlfting is a complete joke of a sport tbh.

I only train that way to get stronger as i like the methodology of the basic training but everytime i see crap like that i'm embaressed.

Although if i've entered 3 strongman contests and 0 powerlifting comps i can easily claim to just do strongman training and not powerlifting.

If Becca or TBM are in here. Want to go change my blog name?
"N00b does strongman training" will be better.
He is a nice christian man who knows a marine therefore you can't judge him.
"You can't do it, therefore you have no say on it" is one of my favouritest logical fallacies. Anyone who subscribes to such logic should remove themself from the gene pool, I'm ****ing serious.
I can't clean and jerk 200kg, but I am still certified to judge someone else lifting it in competition...

If people who "couldn't do" stuff weren't allowed to judge it then there would be no judges.
IPA= I'll pass anything
Are any of the oldies still around here? Nun/Bebbs/Flux/Powerlifter etc?
I'm nun, everyone else is pretty much gone.
I'm an oldie . don't post anymore just browse occasionally

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm kinda old?
you're a noob mikey

Quick Reply

Latest