Sheffield applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
has anyone got an offer to do biology?
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by *BB*
Masters applicant looking for fellow applicants or acceptees (?) for postgrad courses or Town and Regional Planning? :smile:

If I Get The grade, I'm probably going to start Mplan so may see you round!
Reply 1182
Original post by Ashsha1
If I Get The grade, I'm probably going to start Mplan so may see you round!

Yay! Good luck!! All the best.
Anyone made shu their firm to study radiotherapy and oncology ?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know it's not about application really but, are some of you thinking of joining a club ? If so which one(s) ?
Original post by pukewizard
Hey! you got an offer too?! for architecture and landscape?!!?

Sure did! :biggrin:
Reply 1186
I just got my grades for Year 12 and I have fulfilled all my conditions. But there is a small problem as I'll get the copy of my mark sheet after a month so till then I can't reply to the offer. Will it be too late by then? Although the offer that I received via UCAS states "unless stated otherwise the last date to satisfy the conditions is 31st August 2014." So is it still 31st August or has it been changed?
(edited 9 years ago)
People with unconditional offers? Did Sheffield email you to ask for proof of your grades after you firmed? Am still waiting.
Original post by esparist
Sure did! :biggrin:

sweet I'll probably see you in September then! (if I get the grades) :wink:
Original post by WitnessMO
People with unconditional offers? Did Sheffield email you to ask for proof of your grades after you firmed? Am still waiting.

No I haven't been asked for it either, i think June they send out things concerning your course and may ask for it the (that's what my subject department are doing)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone I know I've posted before
Is anyone doing french and german starting in 2014? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 06dwilliams
No I haven't been asked for it either, i think June they send out things concerning your course and may ask for it the (that's what my subject department are doing)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay thanks.:smile: Did you ring them.
Original post by WitnessMO
Okay thanks.:smile: Did you ring them.

I emailed them 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 06dwilliams
I emailed them ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok, thanks :smile:
Hi folks,

We just wanted to let you know about an opportunity for any Architecture applicants among you.

The Sheffield School of Architecture are holding a six-day programme of events and talks this September which will give you the chance to work with and learn from some of the best architects, engineers, artists and academics in the UK. During an energetic week, you will be able to examine the fabric of the City Centre of Sheffield and propose solutions to vacant, underused and underdeveloped sites within the city. Each day will be packed with skills sessions, walks, talks, and presentations.

The course runs from 15th-20th September alongside the Sheffield-based arts and education festival 'Festival of the Mind'. It isn't just reserved for Sheffield students an applicants, either - students from other universities are invited to join us too! If you're interested, you can find more info on the Sheffield School of Architecture website.
Reply 1195
Original post by esparist
Yeah definitely! (Providing I get the grades aswell :tongue:) You'll have to drop me a message on results day or something :smile:

what subject is that for?
Original post by gofmane
I know it's not about application really but, are some of you thinking of joining a club ? If so which one(s) ?

I want to join as many sports club as I can :smile: preferably a volleyball one if they'll have one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by estock
has anyone got an offer to do biology?

I have an offer for biochemistry? Not exactly the same, but :smile:
Reply 1198
Original post by ThirdSnowLeopard
I have an offer for biochemistry? Not exactly the same, but :smile:

I was thinking about maybe taking a biochem module so we could end up in a lecture together :smile:
Original post by dianaantemir
I want to join as many sports club as I can :smile: preferably a volleyball one if they'll have one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool ! See you there then ! I'm thinking of Ice Hockey, Soccer, Lacrose (*o*) and Volleyball, can't decide yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending