The Student Room Group

Getting stressed wtf?!

Getting so stressed im forgetting everything! Wtf i have 12 exams first in 2 weeks and know fk all anymore before i knew everything in and out but now wtf! I need aabb for uni offer!@!@!!@ im freaking out!
Calm it. You need to stop freaking. You'll do a whole lot bit better if your caalllmmm.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
that happened to a friend once, he knew everything inside out but when he got into the exam hall everything just disappeared due to nerves. That could happen to you, all of that revision for absolutely nothing (GCSE times).

Fix up or that may very well happen to you.
Original post by Venomilys
that happened to a friend once, he knew everything inside out but when he got into the exam hall everything just disappeared due to nerves. That could happen to you, all of that revision for absolutely nothing (GCSE times).

That's not very encouraging... I'm sure it'll go just fine; if you've learnt your stuff you have nothing to worry about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by CanaryYellow
That's not very encouraging... I'm sure it'll go just fine; if you've learnt your stuff you have nothing to worry about.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm speaking my mind, warning the OP. I don't sugar coat things, it can happen and he has to do something about it.
Reply 5
Original post by Venomilys

I certainly hope that this doesn't happen to me because atm I feel that I could do the exam now and get an A* but the closer it is getting the more scared I am #Pray4Me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending