The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham hookup culture?

1st year student and finding getting girls here pretty difficult. Not sure if it's cause I have no game & international or it's just harder.
No actual first hand experience of Durham just University in general. But I would 100% recommend going out clubbing or exploring the nightlife there or going further afield to Newcastle or Leeds where there's more students. As with any university there is bound to be some form of 'hook up' culture, I'm not sure how big it is at Durham but I'm confident if you go out to clubs or get on Tinder you'll have some luck :smile:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
1st year student and finding getting girls here pretty difficult. Not sure if it's cause I have no game & international or it's just harder.

No offense but it's probs a you problem. Being international wouldn't have a difference, you might have put yourself out there more. Go to Jimmys every night for a month from 11 to 2 and I guarantee you at least 1 (considering you've got basic social skills).
We haven't even started Uni wtf?
Original post by Anonymous
We haven't even started Uni wtf?

I'm under the assumption the person just finished the first year and is going into the second year.

You're a pre fresh till the 22nd mate.

Quick Reply

Latest