The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
without a doubt its chemistry im starting to do the big synoptic thermodynamics papers and i actually want to top myself
Reply 2
Biology, at GCSE it was just learning facts, and my biology teacher admitted it was similar at A-level, hence I didn't do it. I hate learning stuff straight off.
Reply 3
rpotter
Biology, at GCSE it was just learning facts, and my biology teacher admitted it was similar at A-level, hence I didn't do it. I hate learning stuff straight off.

:ditto: Although I find Physics the hardest.
Reply 4
I would say physics.
Reply 5
rpotter

Yeah, it's the same at Standard Grade so I don't like it. I need to actually understand things to enjoy/feel like I know them, so just reciting random facts on enzymes and arteries was just dull.

Although i'm expecting Higher Physics to be horrible :redface:
Reply 6
I hate Physics. Then again, the only one I carried on further than GCSE was an AS Level in Human Biology in Year 10. Hated that, too. But Physics is still worse.
Reply 7
probably physics.....and chemistry can be hard sometimes, but physics is worse!
Reply 8
Chemistry!! Biology, in my opinion, is more interesting + therefore i find it easier to sit down and learn.
Reply 9
Physics!!!
Reply 10
BIOLOGY!

Bio fries my mind, I'm actually enjoying Chemistry at AS much more than I thought I would...
Reply 11
Heh, I'm the first to say none of them...

Guess that makes me a big fat science freak... Woohoo! :biggrin:
Reply 12
Biology. Because it's so damn boring.
Reply 13
biology is rubbish, just remembering fact,

Now chemistry, theres not enough facts and to much applied!
Reply 14
Biology :puke:
Reply 15
Definately Chemistry!!!
coolico
biology is rubbish, just remembering fact,

Now chemistry, theres not enough facts and to much applied!

Isnt that better? learn a few concepts (this might take a bit of work), a small number of facts and you're good to go. In fact if you learn the ideas properly, there is little revision, just remembering reactions, reagents and stuff.
You dont need to sit their referring to your notes so often (biology).
Reply 17
I HATE this last module of chem (AQA mod 5 and 6) is anyone with me or am I suffering it alone?! Its actually killing me- I enjoyed the other modules to some extent but this one is just toooo mid boggling!!
But I voted for physics because nothing should be allowed to be that weird! (I left that behind at GCSE and hope never to meet it again!!)
I do all the scicenes at A-level, and i find Physics the hardest, then biology, then chemistry.
Reply 19
Physics by far!!! the UC conecpt paper was hard. Chemistry is the best and bio would be great if there wasnt soooo much to learn! But physics actually sucks!

Latest

Trending

Trending