The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

keenya2006
Whats a face party?

A website, a bit like Myspace. But when Myspace wasn't as big.
on match.com..........
Reply 42
misslibby
A website, a bit like Myspace. But when Myspace wasn't as big.

oh. Y'all mean facebook? why she call it face party?
Reply 43
drama club at college:smile:
keenya2006

No face party is different, anyone can use it. Facebook is only avialable if your school, college or uni is registered with it and you have a school email address.
i met my bf on my 3rd day at uni, he is on one of my housemates courses, they made friends during the day and she invited him back to ours. Later that evening we all went out, and the rest shall we say is history hehe :P
1. on a school music tour to austria
2. first day at uni
3. in a club
my ex was at school with me, but my current fling so to put it, I met him in a club, he just came up and danced with me...altho he was on the same bus as me before, and I happened to have a random photo of him from the ball the week before, without even knowing him!
He lives a few doors down from me in my flat at uni. We got together the week after Fresher's Week and we're still together nearly 8 months later
My proper boyfriends ive all known from school
i met my ex in '04 on holiday in Mexico, a yr later, i went back 2 Mexico on holiday, got into this really hot guy (whilst still having a byf back home), came home, found out my byf of 1 yr had cheated on me ALL the time we were togther, dumped him + started going out with the hot guy from my 2nd hol in mexico + we r still 2gether 10 months later!!!! so met both the love of my life's in mexico!!! :biggrin:
met one of my exex in the queue for Oblivion at Alton Towers, and met my current bf in the mosh pitduring Hundred Reason's set at Leeds Festival 2004 :biggrin:
1. Online (chat forum)
2. In a club
Reply 53
Uhm, first met her in year 8 on my first day at a different school. Started going out later that year after a school trip to the Isle of Wight. Stayed together for about a year. Broke up with her for about a month or so (to this day I have no idea why and I feel eternally bad) then got back together. Four years and a few months later and we're still together. Isn't love lovely?
Reply 54
i was sitting on a pool table in my students union. he espied me from across the room and was mesmerised :tongue:.

...i like to think that's the first time we met; actually it was just the first time he'd noticed me. we actually met a few months before that when a mate introduced us but he just blanked me and carried on speaking to someone else. rudeness!!
Reply 55
Online http://www.faceparty.com Was a real sweety, swopped addys and chatted on msn for a year before we met in person 2 summers ago when i split with my ex and we've been inseparable since! Kinda helps we live 3miles away from each other but *sjrugs* who says that meeting someone on th net doen't work? You just gotta be careful! =D
keenya2006

'She' called it faceparty because Faceparty is different site :smile:
On TSR! :smile:
he lived opposite me in halls. still together 18 months later
Reply 59
keenya2006
High School French class...loser didnt know a thing :rolleyes:

You're not very good at picking guys, are you?

Latest

Trending

Trending