The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Uea adult nursing jan 2014 intake

Scroll to see replies

I thought it was the 6th? Who told you it was the 5th?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 81
On an email I think but I could be completely off tbh! I am sure they will tell us soonish or at least I hope so. :smile:
What's everyone doing accomodationwise?
Reply 83
If people weren't aware the course starts 6th of January. :smile:
I live at home so I don't know what people are doing for accommodation, what are you doing for it at the moment?
I found a houseshare which I've already moved into. It's a three roomed place so if people are needing accommodation, feel free to contact me. I thought it'd be nice having several nurses under one roof :smile:
Reply 85
Oh wow that was quick haha.have you already started?
Haha, no. I moved in early to be able to sort the place out a bit more plus to try and get used to Norwich, work a bit etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
Me and 2 other girls are doing houseshare. We were all in the same boat, so chatted then met up, and we are viewing houses in 2 weeks xx
Reply 88
I'm going to try applying next month for on campus accommodation as called up the uni about it and they told me to try applying mid-November, but I am looking at alternative accommodation as well just in case I can't get anything on campus
Reply 89
Does anyone still need a place to live???
Reply 90
Tbh I would love to but I am a guy but gay if that makes life easier. :P I live in Norwich but dunno if I could afford it even if I could. :/
Reply 91
Original post by mikeytipler
Haha, no. I moved in early to be able to sort the place out a bit more plus to try and get used to Norwich, work a bit etc.

Good plan there btw how are you liking it??? :smile: work going okay too?
Reply 92
Original post by Henners26
Tbh I would love to but I am a guy but gay if that makes life easier. :P I live in Norwich but dunno if I could afford it even if I could. :/

Hi, how old are you, and are you doing nursing at UEA in Janaury?
Original post by Henners26
Good plan there btw how are you liking it??? :smile: work going okay too?

Yeah, it's been pretty great, the freedom has been the greatest part about it really. But I am really needing a housemate or two to help with the bills, plus council tax has been a real drain :/ but still really happy :biggrin:
Hey guys! Is it true that there are more mature students for the january intake? :smile:
Original post by allisonhuinda
Hey guys! Is it true that there are more mature students for the january intake? :smile:

I can't speak as a voice of authority but I would say that seems likely as most school leavers are pushed to apply for uni starting in september following school or if they took a gap year would want the whole year off.
Reply 96
Original post by allisonhuinda

I am 18 but not 100% sure how old everyone else is. :smile:
Reply 97
Original post by sam_bellx
Hi, how old are you, and are you doing nursing at UEA in Janaury?

Im 18 and yeah I am doing exactly that. :smile: how about yourself?
Reply 98
Hi we are all Around that age and all doing adult nursing in jan :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
Sorry should of said I'm one of the girls sharing with Sam :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending