Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by shannenr95

Thankyou!! :smile:
Reply 62
Im in house 36, room 29! Anyone that is close please let me know and i will give my facebook / add you

Thanks x
ok that's not what they said at the intro day! But will have a look myself :P
Reply 64
Spoke to someone today when I went for my occupational health check, and she said emails will be going out tonight or tomorrow morning about time slots for everyone to arrive, hope that helps anyone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by leahshay
Im in house 36, room 29! Anyone that is close please let me know and i will give my facebook / add you

Thanks x

Hey, I'm in house 30 and room 36 so I'm six houses away from you! Feel free to add me on facebook!
Reply 66
Original post by gingerox
Hey, I'm in house 30 and room 36 so I'm six houses away from you! Feel free to add me on facebook!

Sure just email it to me :smile:
Reply 67
Anyone else staying at Castle Irwell message me and ill send you a facebook request! X
Reply 68
Hii,I have been offered a place for March 2015 for child nursing ( I know most of you are doing adult, just need help). I would just like to know how you went about accommodation for March because when I am looking it is saying September 2014, which I do not want. If anyone could give me any help or advice on how to go about this, when the accommodation opens and when I need to apply as I don't want to miss any deadlines, as I need this accommodation. Thanks Chloe x
Original post by ChloeBez
Hii,I have been offered a place for March 2015 for child nursing ( I know most of you are doing adult, just need help). I would just like to know how you went about accommodation for March because when I am looking it is saying September 2014, which I do not want. If anyone could give me any help or advice on how to go about this, when the accommodation opens and when I need to apply as I don't want to miss any deadlines, as I need this accommodation. Thanks Chloe x

You just apply through the accommodation section on the salford website. I think they said around Oct/Nov, though they didn't send anything/say anything to me. I ended up sending an email in January and was still able, just, to get some accommodation for the march but wouldn't recommend it. Just make sure when you apply to put for a long contract as not all of the accommodation offers it also i would opt in for a quiet accommodation as it won't be fun if your on nights and need sleep during the day etc.

If you have any issues I would definitely recommend emailing the accommodation people as they are really helpful and generally get back to you quickly. I would email them anyway as I might be wrong or it might change for next years intake.

Anyway hope this helps

Steph x
Reply 70
Thank you for you help Steph!! really helped me a lot. Chloe x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending