The Student Room Group

Girls, your fav hair & eye combination on a guy.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I like guys who have brown hair and green/blue eyes. They're gorgeous...
Reply 61
Original post by CJKay
Deadly. :colonhash:

There are so many guys with dark hair and blue eyes in my college..:/ there's this guy who has different coloured ones that change

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Original post by Converse
Probably complete BS. Most guys can't tell breast size and it's possible for a girl to make it look as though her breasts are bigger than they actually are. Plus chances are, even if they were douches, I highly doubt hair colour would be a deciding factor, even if they do have a preference. Sounds more like excuses the people that got rejected made because it's easier to brand the person that rejected them as shallow than to believe that they aren't shallow and just find you unattractive or uninteresting.

I've been in similar situations with girls making up their own reasons why I'm not attracted to them, seems to stem more from their own insecurity.

Some people of either gender are pretty fussy though.

At any rate, people have no right to go on about this thread considering the way some guys nitpick every little aspect of a girl's appearance.
Reply 63
Brown hair and warm, chocolatey, rich brown eyes. Mmmmm :sexface:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 64
I don't have a favourite... if I find someone attractive, I find them attractive, regardless of hair and eye colour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by pandabird
Brown hair and warm, chocolatey, rich brown eyes. Mmmmm :sexface:

Agreed :colondollar:
Dark brown and dark brown <3

I have dark brown hair and blue eyes too, and yes it is rare!
Reply 67
Original post by Ezekiella
Some people of either gender are pretty fussy though.

At any rate, people have no right to go on about this thread considering the way some guys nitpick every little aspect of a girl's appearance.

Not fussy to the extent of the person that I quoted though. As already stated, not too many guys that can tell a girl's cup size. And very, very few people have set in stone preferences regarding hair colour.

Nobody's really 'going on about this thread' tbh. Nothing past the usual criticism appearance threads get on TSR.
Reply 68
Not fussy to the extent of the person that I quoted though. As already stated, not too many guys that can tell a girl's cup size. And very, very few people have set in stone preferences regarding hair colour.

Nobody's really 'going on about this thread' tbh. Nothing past the usual criticism appearance threads get on TSR.

I know quite a few guys/girls who won't date blondes/brunettes/people of a certain height/race/whatever. It's just human nature.
Brown hair, green eyes. :colone:

Used to fancy the typical blonde/blue eyes combo till I met my bf. Imagine alex pettyfer with curly brown hair and green eyes. NOM.
Reply 70
I know quite a few guys/girls who won't date blondes/brunettes/people of a certain height/race/whatever. It's just human nature.

I was referring to hair colour and cup size as that's what the person I quoted was talking about. The rest is irrelevant. Very, very few people have these set in stone. However to prove your point I'm sure you'll pretend to know numerous people that do.
Reply 71
I was referring to hair colour and cup size as that's what the person I quoted was talking about. The rest is irrelevant. Very, very few people have these set in stone. However to prove your point I'm sure you'll pretend to know numerous people that do.

Actually, quite a few of them do, despite your unproven assertion. No need to get your knickers in a twist about it :rolleyes:
Reply 72
Actually, quite a few of them do, despite your unproven assertion. No need to get your knickers in a twist about it :rolleyes:

As opposed to the irrefutable evidence you've provided regarding people having set in stone cup size and hair colour preferences, right:rolleyes:

The fact that you even suggest that men can tell a woman's cup size is quite frankly hilarious, let alone that guys would refuse to date a woman if she didn't meet a particular cup size:lol: You are comedy.
Reply 73
Dark hair and any hair colour combo is just deadly.
Blondes.. meh.
Although Alex Pettyfer.....:coma::cookie::eek3::love:
Original post by Daniellejo.
Dark hair, dark eyes. :coma: Wouldn't say no to green eyes either...

Never really felt blonde boys. Unless it's Orlando Bloom in LOTR of course.... :coma::coma::coma:

Ditto! Though also like dark hair and blue eyes
Also yes Orlando Bloom in LOTR is gorgeous... *drool* I'm pretty fussy about blonde hair, though in pirates of Caribbean is even more gorgeous *significantly more drool*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dark hair and dark eyes or readhead and green eyes. I don't like Arabs or Spanish/Italian though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
love ginger haired blue eyed lads.
but also love dark, curly haired boys with blue eyes as well.
Reply 77
As opposed to the irrefutable evidence you've provided regarding people having set in stone cup size and hair colour preferences, right:rolleyes:

The fact that you even suggest that men can tell a woman's cup size is quite frankly hilarious, let alone that guys would refuse to date a woman if she didn't meet a particular cup size:lol: You are comedy.

Lol, why are you getting so upset? :biggrin: Some people do, deal with it. More than "very, very few."

It's not that hard to get a fairly good idea of a girl's cup size just by looking at her - in lots of underwear stores the assistant can guess exactly the right size without you even taking your clothes off.

It's not the end of the world because you were wrong about a tiny little matter. Someone clearly needs to grow up and get over it. :rolleyes: I'm not the one who's comedy here and we both know it. If you really want to win an argument next time, I suggest you pick up a book on basic logic and how to reason properly, rather than resorting to tired ad hominems that are an obviously pathetic attempt to disguise your lack of debating skill.
(edited 10 years ago)
Has to be dark. That blonde haired, blue eyed thing doesnt work for me at all
dark hair and greenish eyes ! i think it makes a guy look more exotic :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending