The Student Room Group

Can i transfer from english language course to business managment?!!!

Help PLEASE!!
i've got a place at Aston uni for september for english language bsc. I got my placement a year ago but deferred it and took a gap yr.
i've now decided i want to do business managment. Will i be able to transfer from english to business?
I got ABC at A level (330 ucas points altogether) I never did business alevel but my gap yr has made me want to do it.

Thank you for you help!!!!
Reply 1
Ask the uni
Check you meet the minimum admissions requirement for the new course, then phone the Uni. They dont have to agree (ie. there may not be 'places' on the new course etc), but usually this is pretty straightforward.
Reply 3
Original post by Elsa18
Help PLEASE!!
i've got a place at Aston uni for september for english language bsc. I got my placement a year ago but deferred it and took a gap yr.
i've now decided i want to do business managment. Will i be able to transfer from english to business?
I got ABC at A level (330 ucas points altogether) I never did business alevel but my gap yr has made me want to do it.

Thank you for you help!!!!

Just call the universities asap, some of the staff may be leaving soon/already leaving as the terms are over. Tell the department your grades etc. Just make sure you have the requirements, some request a B grade at GCSE Maths too.
Reply 4
Definitely get on the phone to the university but it would depend on the number of people that have applied to do the business course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending