The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Union Street Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jess204
heey first post on tsr! :smile:

anyway, i just received an offer of accommodation to stay in the union street development, in lower bridge street.. anyone else here? i'm kinda annoyed about not being able to stay on campus (this is two miles from campus :frown: )... anyone else staying here?

Don't let not being on campus get you down. In the first week, it is bound to seem really annoying when you are going in to Uni every day for classes and other activities and then going back again in the evening but then you will pretty quickly find yourself needing to go to Uni less and less. Everyone goes out in Stirling city centre rather than campus once the first week is out of the way and it is cheaper to pay for buses into Uni for classes than taxis back to Uni late at night.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Hey, i'm staying in Union Street Accommodation too :frown:
This is going to be so expensive what with travel costs and heating/electricity bills :frown:

Anyway, is anyone in Flat 3F in Bayne Street? :smile:
I'm in Bayne Street Flat 5A! Any room-mates? :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by jess204
heey first post on tsr! :smile:

anyway, i just received an offer of accommodation to stay in the union street development, in lower bridge street.. anyone else here? i'm kinda annoyed about not being able to stay on campus (this is two miles from campus :frown: )... anyone else staying here?
Really wanted to stay in the halls as well! I've accepted my offer for lower bridge street. I'm in flat 6F, what about you? :smile:
Original post by Charlotte's Web
I applied for halls but got allocated Union Street, is anyone else in flat 6A?

hiii! would you be able to tell how many rooms were in 6A? was there 4 or 6?

thank you!!!!
Original post by caitlinf1112
hiii! would you be able to tell how many rooms were in 6A? was there 4 or 6?

thank you!!!!

There were 6 rooms - although I am casting my mind back nearly 10 years here and they may have changed the layout!

Quick Reply

Latest