The Student Room Group

Whats the biggest turn on and off about the opposite sex ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I may have misunderstood this thread but when naked in bed or some other sexual situation are people honestly saying the fastest way for them to get hard or a sheboner is by their partner being interesting or nice or having a sense of humour. I can visualise it now: "baby are you gonna take off your panties?" "Yea babe but before i do, what do you call something thats brown and sticky???" "Ummm..." "A stick, get it xDxDxD" "if you didnt wanna have sex you could have just said so"

My answer is a genuine turn on and off:

Turn on: Arching her back so her bum sticks up

Turn off: Fat rolls, i do t want a skeleton but fat is a massive turn off for me
Phsyically:
Turn on - body hair, arms, shoulders, neck. Like there doesn't need to be anything particularly special about them, just having them will be fine.
Turn off - greasiness/unhygenic guys

Personality
Turn on - sweet and affectionate (to an extent).
Turn off - nastiness, overcontrolling, very different views to me (for instance sympathising with the BNP)
Obviously, there is the question of aesthetics and such, but to be a bit more original:

I like classy women—stylish, sophisticated, moderately posh. Also having their own opinions and being prepared to defend them.

This one is almost perfect in terms of attitude! :biggrin: http://youtu.be/zh9ESkgPec0?t=9m18s (It is worth a watch to the end.)

I dislike cheesy women (both cheap and smelling like cheese, to be explicit).
(edited 10 years ago)
On: Proficient at a musical instrument and ambitious.
Off: Vapid and spiteful.
Turn off - Stank

Turn on - Pleasant aromas
I sound like a ****ing creep but I really like the quirky vulnerable type of girl.

My turn off is a womans dress sense; they can wear whatever they want as long as it suits their figure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by keromedic
On: Proficient at a musical instrument and ambitious.
Off: Vapid and spiteful.

Nothing gets me hard faster than a girl playing the violin skilfully
Original post by Ashahedow
Turn-on: Intelligence.

Turn off: Stupidity, gaming and such.

Edit: Idk why there's a hyphen there.

Turn offs:
Ignorance
Arrogance
Superfluous use of hyphens
Turn offs: never lived away from home, desperate for a relationship but doesn't care who with, can believe things with conviction without requiring evidence...

I'm cold and often require a lot of space. If I think somebody will be clingy I run miles.
Turn on - Intelligent, interesting funny Turn off - arrogance, attention seeking
Turn on- showing interest and not playing hard to get. Doing mysterious surprising things for you. Taking you fun places.

Turn off- a quiet personality, never wanting to do anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Original post by venenecinema
Turn offs:
Ignorance
Arrogance
Superfluous use of hyphens

There is nothing ignorant nor arrogant about stating what you find attractive. Why should I fraternise with a man that has never read a book of his own volition and is manipulative? In addition, I did mean PUA where I wrote gaming.
Reply 72
turn on: works out, we're like-minded and I feel comfortable around her

Turn off: being really judgmental and bitchy
Turn on: Broad shoulders, nice manners.

Turn off: Bad manners, loutish behaviour.
Reply 74
Turn ons:

Appreciates comedy. Especially comedians such as Eddie Izzard, Bill Bailey and Jimmy Carr

Has the ambition to do something useful and beneficial to society with her life, but who is happy to later settle down to start a family

Doesn't mind meeting my mates and knows enough about gaming to feel comfortable joining in when we do it as a group

Turn offs:

Reads bull**** magazines like Cosmo

Religious or feminist

Smoking

Turn-on: Intelligence.

Turn off: Stupidity, gaming and such.

Edit: Idk why there's a hyphen there.

Good luck in your search. Tell me when you're back in the country.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 75
Original post by CJKay
Good luck in your search. Tell me when you're back in the country.

I meant PUA game, for heaven's sake. Are you telling me all men believe in that Pick Up Artist crap?

Luckily for me, I'm pansexual.
Turn on: being funny/able to make me smile.
Turn off: being disrespectful.
Reply 77
I meant PUA game, for heaven's sake. Are you telling me all men believe in that Pick Up Artist crap?

Luckily for me, I'm pansexual.

I've go no idea what you're even talking about.
Reply 78

I CHOSE THE WRONG WORD. SUE ME. xo
Turn off - Arrogance
Turn on - Intelligence

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending