The Student Room Group

Ladies: What do you like about your bodies?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Pretty much everything other than my boobs and the skin on my arms and legs. I'm not particularly attractive, but I'm happy with what I got, other than the aforementioned.
I like my legs the most. They've always been my favourite feature. I also like my hair as it's very long and a good colour, I also like weird things like my ears and belly button .

Oh and I like that despite gaining almost a stone over the last few years I've managed to retain a 26 inch waist and have a pretty good waist to hip ratio now.
(edited 10 years ago)
skin, eyes and height :perv:
(edited 10 years ago)
i have a tiny waist -26 inches and a round pert bum. (if i say so myself)
no much boobs, but i love my pear shape!
I have really nice legs and naturally pretty hair.
Reply 65
I like my bum and my eyes (and as strange as it sounds my ankles and my feet)
Original post by Floalley
I like my bum and my eyes (and as strange as it sounds my ankles and my feet)

You can expect a PM off a certain member very soon lol
Reply 67
Original post by Staceyc1990
You can expect a PM off a certain member very soon lol

Oh dear, I forgot about him :giggle:
I love this thread! I like my boobs. I didn't used to but have grown to love them. And also my bum. 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Floalley
Oh dear, I forgot about him :giggle:

Lol you'll of made his day
Original post by iLoveRobSwire<3
I like my legs and my bum

What's his name?
My legs and my eyes are definitely my best features :smile: someone once told me I had the most beautiful eyes they'd ever seen!
I like my hair a lot, and I also quite like my breasts.
I also like my skin.
Reply 73
I like my arms and hands. And those two funny dimples at the bottom of my spine. That's about it :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
I like my cheek dimples. I like the way they look, but also that my mum and my nan both have them too ^^
i quite like my figure too, I'm not really thin but I like my hourglass shape
I like my eyes (they are medium brown, with a dark brown edge) and my funny singular dimple.

People often compliment me on my bum, but I've always found that a weird thing to compliment someone on and I see nothing special about it at all..? All bums look decent to me.:tongue:
The colour of my skin, the shape of my face and my lips :smile: I also like my collar bones because they're nice and prominent
Reply 77
Hmm I like...my eyes, my hair, my hands and my bum hehe :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I quite like my long legs
Original post by eliza.anne
Inspired by this thread:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2426117

One user suggested a thread about what you like about your bodies as opposed to dislike. Hopefully someone hasn't already made this!

So, what do you like about your physical appearance? :smile:

I was thinking that we needed a thread like this. We need more positivity.

I like my small waist, which makes me feel more shapely. I also like my fair skin and slender hands.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending