The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Extended Science at Huddersfield University??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Literally can't wait for tomorrow! It's dragging now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by popnit
Literally can't wait for tomorrow! It's dragging now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too :smile: luckily I've got work all day so I have something to keep me busy until tomorrow morning :smile:
has everyone got an induction timetable? im panicking because i havent got one yet :/
Reply 83
Original post by dan.winder123
has everyone got an induction timetable? im panicking because i havent got one yet :/

No I haven't got one..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
How did everyone find the first day then? :tongue:
Reply 85
I wish that I had sat closer to the front :biggrin:
Reply 86
I found the guy to be rather scary don't want to get on the wrong side of him haha
Reply 87
anyone off to HudFest on Friday?
Reply 88
How did everyone do on the safety test?
Please help me guys if you can. I will be doing this course as from sept 2014. I need to read ahead and am wondering if i could get hold of some sort of syllabus or a list of topics taught in Chemistry,Maths and Biology. Most of you guys are now going into your degree courses and i hope you can still help me out. Thank you all. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Hi everyone

I am starting the extended science degree in September 2014 I am wondering anyone from last year could tell me what the timetable looked like just as a rough guide for this year, I am excited to start but I have so much to sort out around uni and I have asked about timetabling and not much help at this time, just wish I knew .

your help will be gratefully appreciated
Reply 91
can you do orthoptics after doing this degree ?
I'm applyg for this course this year and was just wondering if anyone could tell me what the interview process for it is like...?
Anyone interviewed on 4th feb 2015 received an offer??
Reply 94
Did any of you guys pass the foundation year and get onto pharmacy?
Reply 95
I passed the course, but i'm doing something else. Although, many of my friends have passed it and are now doing pharmacy, i know at least 7 people from the science extended who got onto it. It's really competitive and you need to get at least 70% overall. (it's harder than it seems)

Good Luck!
Hi,
I have a question regarding the science extended programme, I am planning to apply for (September 2016) However, as i know that it is very competitive, therefore, i just want to write my personal statement about the fact that i want to study sciences . By the end of the year, is it still possible that i can transfer on to Pharmacy etc or can i only study sciences because i said that in the beginning of the year

Plz help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending