The Student Room Group

What AS do I drop? :(

I really love Philosophy and I managed to get full UMS in January but in June I only got 71 UMS which averages to mid 80s and means I probably won't get an A* prediction. Government and politics, which I hate, I managed to get 95 UMS average on and will definitely be predicted an A* for. I want to do medicine, what should I do, please help. I need to drop one or the other as my other options are Chem/Bio

Posted from TSR Mobile
You don't have to drop any, unless your 6th form is different to mine, you can carry on all 4 but Id suggest doing the one you like, what's the point in spending a yet doing a course you hate?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I would advise you to drop the one you hate as A2 work is more demanding so you will really need to enjoy the subject in order to work hard for it and get the best grade IMO. Also dnt worry about your As grade as long as it is an A overall you should easily get an A* at A2 as long as your prepared to work really hard and get 90%+ in the A2 unit exams. Goodluck I'm sure you will do amazing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending