The Student Room Group

22 August 2013 IGCSE results: Post your results here

Well since IGCSE isn't the "mainstream" thing around here, but I do believe that there are quite a few people out there that do take the IGCSE, so I've set up this thread for people who have taken the 2013 summer IGCSE examinations.

Post your results however the heck you want.:cool:

And is it just me or is GCSE way to easy for people (I'm seeing loads of A* on the other threads)
Reply 1
Maths - A*

That's all folks!

edit: Also, all those A*'s you're seeing is just because of TSR's demographic - most people here are the high achievers, and the lower achievers are less vocal about their grades anyway.
Reply 2
Agreed with above, students on TSR tend to represent the higher tiers of students.

Maths: A*
Physics: A*
Biology: A*
Chemistry: A*

Nobody has any idea how shocked I am for those, especially biology, I was predicting a B for it. It's still not sunk in completely though, due to sleep deprivation. xD
Reply 3
Original post by bwr19
Maths - A*

That's all folks!

edit: Also, all those A*'s you're seeing is just because of TSR's demographic - most people here are the high achievers, and the lower achievers are less vocal about their grades anyway.

Well that makes sense. Wouldn't it just be awkward for people to say that they got Cs and Ds?
Aqa Biology - a*

Aqa chemistry - a*

Aqa physics - a*

Edexcel french - a*

Edexcel ict - a
Reply 5
Maths - A*
Chemistry - A*
Biology - A
Physics - B
Eng Lang - A
Eng Lit - A
Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys I am new here ... BTW i was really astonished to see everybody of you gaining A's and all. Well I hope you ppl can help me out ... i am taking I GCSE this year .. subjects are chemistry physics puremaths(addmaths) english maths and ICT. Thus getting nervous as I am not up to the mark in internal exams , as far as I've to get straight A's.. You guys can do me a favour by advises or resources suggestions or study method. Now please suggest me book which suits best. I am currently going thru edexcel's books but they don't give a ****. Lol. Hope to hear replies.

Quick Reply

Latest