The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Me too. I wanted a question like that, or specifically about legislation.
What did you put for the System stages/output question and the Health and Safety question. Those are the only ones I don't think I got full marks on.

Im annoyed though, I need a B in ICT and I know I got an A in ICT1, a B in ICT2. A's in both courseworks and probably a good B (at least) in ICT 4, but I still need a high B in ICT5 to scrape a B overall. Does that seem right!?
Reply 2
Thats how I revised it as well.
Only thing is, I know a lot less about ICT5 and I have two Computing exams that I NEED to pass on the same day. AND law on the days around them.

What did you put for the Health and Safety question?
Reply 3
I found it quite easy too, and loved the Essay (20 mark) question :biggrin::biggrin:

I just hope the marks say the same to how i felt it went :smile:
I'm not too sure..

Wrote loads of stuff for every question, and did the 20 mark question 1st..

Didn't know what 'audit' meant so i've lost about 4 marks at least on that one...:frown:
Ya me too, exam was da beans!
Yep exam wernt that bad..... bt wot DID evry1 put 4 health n safety question? n the desirable output??? kinda caught me off guard with that 1
Reply 7
Yeah, those are the two I struggled with. What did you put?
ways of monitoring adherence to health and safety legislation?

i put something like;

observational methods

Constructive interviews

meetings to discuss any issues with employees

anonymous Questionnaires

and something else
yeh ermmm tried 2 blag it a bit....

meetings with staff..
Reply 10
meripu1

What did you put for the System stages/output question and the Health and Safety question. Those are the only ones I don't think I got full marks on.

Hey

:ditto:

I thought this was a really decent paper! The 20 mark question was GREAT!
Reply 11
i put down the health and safety officer

checks the inspection of workstations and ergonimc criteria
and ensures faulty equipemnt is replaced in a timely manner

i put stuff like that down
Reply 12
jazz11
i put down the health and safety officer

checks the inspection of workstations and ergonimc criteria
and ensures faulty equipemnt is replaced in a timely manner

i put stuff like that down

I put: Checking workstations, meetings to go over legislation, making sure that employers give employees regular breaks, putting up posters to remind people of issues and of new legislation and something about checking software is up to the right standards as well (for eye straign etc).
Reply 13
oob87. u did exaclty what i did lol, is this all the past papers?
Reply 14
wtf i didnt write any of this and im predicted an A lol, i think i did AWFUL, i didnt even write much for the 20 mark question apart from definitions of what the bullet points where lol. What were u supposed to write?
Reply 15
that exam was good, actually came out with a smile! A lot of the questions were just repeated from past years. Main question I was a bit stumped on was the outputs one, other than that, pretty ok.

Hope this doesn't mean that unit 5 is gonna be hard....
Reply 16
i dont think unit 5 will be hard i resat unit 2 last week and that was very good paper too and so was unit 4 hopefully

i hope unit 5 is same
i coudn't have asked for a better 20 makr question, spent a whole hour on it :biggrin:
*starry_eyed_*
i coudn't have asked for a better 20 makr question, spent a whole hour on it :biggrin:
yea :biggrin:

what is 'audit' btw? :rolleyes: does it mean like keeping logs?
saiyamana
yea :biggrin:

what is 'audit' btw? :rolleyes: does it mean like keeping logs?

yeah, basically logging every file that is opened and/or read by each employee. thank god its over now though, dreading unit 5 :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending