The Student Room Group

Oxbridge students, tell me everything!

I would love to study Maths or Law. I'm taking Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Classics and Further Maths A levels. I realise English is good to have in relation to Law but I didn't originally know what I wanted to do so these are the A levels I will hopefully have... I would love to know what GCSE's you got, what A levels you did, what extra curricular stuff you put on you personal statements and what courses you got into. I will deeply appreciate all advice from all fields of oxbridge postgraduates :smile: thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emilierichards
I would love to study Maths or Law. I'm taking Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Classics and Further Maths A levels. I realise English is good to have in relation to Law but I didn't originally know what I wanted to do so these are the A levels I will hopefully have... I would love to know what GCSE's you got, what A levels you did, what extra curricular stuff you put on you personal statements and what courses you got into. I will deeply appreciate all advice from all fields of oxbridge postgraduates :smile: thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't need English or an essay subject for law. Obviously you need to be able to write essays but you can demonstrate this on the LNAT/CLT and with GCSEs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending