The Student Room Group

Please just help me out. Somebody?

Hi there..

Okay okay.. HELP!

I've been accepted onto a foundation degree today which is a two year course and has an option to top up to an honours with an extra year.

I have previously been to uni and undertook a two year course, I passed the first year and started my second but dropped out in November due to personal reasons. SFE paid the college the first term tuition fee for the second year and blocked the other two.. I also received my first term finance..

Now what I need to know is, am I going to be supported for these two years? Does the beginning of the second year funding count as a whole other year?
Please put my mind a rest. I'm a nervous reck!

image.jpg
image.jpg
Reply 1
compromise. What are your targets? Dreams? Plans?

The best advice I can offer is to rush into things but not too quickly! Think very carefully but ultimately act on impulse
Reply 2
Sorry if my last reply made no sense I typed it in a bit of a rush!

Basically you have to categorise your intentions of considering what this actually has in terms of consequences.
essentially you just have to simplify the compromiser and set the dials to the lowest yet (believe me)
next time when it come to your turn to have your go rather than not resolve to do your best think of something that you can not decide.
simplest way to explain it
Reply 3
Thanks for that, but honestly any views on my troubles?
Reply 4
Original post by imkindalikegod
Thanks for that, but honestly any views on my troubles?

see my reply to your other post
You have had two years funding as far as SFE are concerned.
Reply 6
Original post by CLEE_F

Basically you have to categorise your intentions of considering what this actually has in terms of consequences.
essentially you just have to simplify the compromiser and set the dials to the lowest yet (believe me)
next time when it come to your turn to have your go rather than not resolve to do your best think of something that you can not decide.

Sorry, that makes even less sense than your first post.

Can you please explain what you mean, and how does this relate to the OP's situation?
Original post by CLEE_F

Utter gibberish!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending