The Student Room Group

Has anyone done the Fast Stream Work Based Scenario excersises?

And if so do you have any tips on what the questions are like, what sort of things to do to prepare for them (if anything?) etc.?

Thanks <3
I did do it. Just think about what fast stream is trying to achieve. Its to prepare you for a leadership role. Think like a leader. What would a leader do in the scenarios. Think long term effects of your responses. Not just short term. How will the action affect your team. You will do just fine

Original post by Napp
And if so do you have any tips on what the questions are like, what sort of things to do to prepare for them (if anything?) etc.?

Thanks <3
Reply 2
Original post by adetayo_tp
I did do it. Just think about what fast stream is trying to achieve. Its to prepare you for a leadership role. Think like a leader. What would a leader do in the scenarios. Think long term effects of your responses. Not just short term. How will the action affect your team. You will do just fine

Thanks for the reply!
What sort of scenarios were there, if you dont mind me asking? I'm planning on doing it tomorrow evening :smile:
Original post by Napp
Thanks for the reply!
What sort of scenarios were there, if you dont mind me asking? I'm planning on doing it tomorrow evening :smile:

I really can't remember them now. It's been over a week since I did mine
Reply 4
I didnt mean it as that, i am simply asking what to expect as i havent done this format before.

No need to get so touchy when i am merely asking how it done though. And please dont accuse me of 'cheating' thats extremely offensive.
You are being quite aggressive here unnecessarily. They were merely asking what to expect, not what the scenarios actually ARE. It's quite okay to ask this, and not cheating in the slightest. For example, there are practice video questions which are available on the fast stream website which do not occur in the actual exam. It would be helpful to say this, for example. Your tone is completely unnecessary and completely unhelpful for somebody just asking what to expect. Chill out.
Reply 6
I feel like I messed them up - I couldn’t decide on my answers! Anyone know the pass rate?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending