The Student Room Group

Post a pic of your realistic goal physique [Pics]

No obvious juicers

Mine

THink this guy has awesome proportion, without being huge and unbelievably ripped (I find it difficult to lean out)

Plus... dem delts

Post yours

Scroll to see replies

Jason Statham

He's a decent size, with a physique that looks achievable to obtain.

Body-Jason-Statham-Without-Clothes.jpg

Joke:biggrin:

Nah I rekon it has to be Pierre Spies

Obviously I would want to be a lot more aesthetic, but you need to get to B before you reach C.
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
Jason Statham

He's a decent size, with a physique that looks achievable to obtain.

Body-Jason-Statham-Without-Clothes.jpg

Same, I think I have similar proportions and wide hips etc like him. But lol, he's not 6ft 3 in real life.
Not sure about realistic, perhaps 20lbs lighter and nowhere near as strong, but

Original post by doggyfizzel

20 pounds lighter?? She looks 130 pounds tops. She's probably not that strong either
Reply 6
Would have thought guys would choose something more like this guy, with the broad shoulders and smaller waist...
Although I find too much definition a bit off putting :colone: it'd be like hugging a rock
O7.jpg
Original post by Liberty.
Would have thought guys would choose something more like this guy, with the broad shoulders and smaller waist...
Although I find too much definition a bit off putting :colone: it'd be like hugging a rock
O7.jpg

nah too lean, the photo above your post (dmitriy klokov) would be a reasonable amount of bf imo.
478828_378259475612823_1225508316_o.jpg

Not doing **** to attain it though..
O7.jpg

His body fat is extremely low, I'd bet he's on something. That doesn't look natural to me
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
20 pounds lighter?? She looks 130 pounds tops. She's probably not that strong either
:biggrin: I thought about cropping her out but couldn't be bothered, plus she's alright. She's probably stronger than she looks, Soviet Russia and all.
Reply 11
O7.jpg

That's a nice physique but it's really hard to maintain. It's also very hard to be at that body fat percentage constantly. Most fitness models like that are on roids anyway.

Anyway I'd be content with this tbh, I don't want to walk around like some intimidating hence bouncer.

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)

Can girls have an ideal image? I would absolutely kill to look like lucy mecklenburgh she is just amazing her figure is incredible
Original post by SillyMilly

Can girls have an ideal image? I would absolutely kill to look like lucy mecklenburgh she is just amazing her figure is incredible

she's got a nice body, something peculiar about her face though :/
Reply 14
Original post by AreebWithaHat
Same, I think I have similar proportions and wide hips etc like him. But lol, he's not 6ft 3 in real life.

Head the ball Areeb, the shot on the left is a low shot & on the right he's ~ 6ft.
Original post by Shawshank
Head the ball Areeb, the shot on the left is a low shot & on the right he's ~ 6ft.

google tells me he's 5ft 10 which seems about right.

Agree with the LHS, didn't notice the camera angle. But on the RHS he seems to be looking down? Or is that just his big back?
Reply 16
Bit of both I'd guess (or posture?), & yeah the shot in the right is low as well.
Reply 17
image.jpg

Had to be done.
O7.jpg

He has a face like quasimodo

Original post by Caedus
image.jpg

Had to be done.

Regardless of how many people despise him or the generation of metro bitches he's produced, his physique was great.
Original post by doggyfizzel

What BF percentage would you say that is? 11/12%?

Quick Reply

Latest