The Student Room Group

Occupational heath checks?

What happens in the occupational health check if you are doing an NHS course? I have been asked about if I've had the hep B vaccine and I haven't so will I have to have the first dose on my check or any blood tests?
Also is ok to still go if you are coming down with a cold? I think that hospitals don't really like you going in with a cold, but I'm not going onto the wards...? (it's at the Royal Free, in case that makes things easier?)
Original post by kath_igidbashian
What happens in the occupational health check if you are doing an NHS course? I have been asked about if I've had the hep B vaccine and I haven't so will I have to have the first dose on my check or any blood tests?
Also is ok to still go if you are coming down with a cold? I think that hospitals don't really like you going in with a cold, but I'm not going onto the wards...? (it's at the Royal Free, in case that makes things easier?)

at mine they had my vaccinations record. they then gave me a hep b and a blood test to see what I was immune against :smile: and I had the worst cold going! they expect it don't worry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by graceey_bear
at mine they had my vaccinations record. they then gave me a hep b and a blood test to see what I was immune against :smile: and I had the worst cold going! they expect it don't worry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ah great, cheers!

Quick Reply

Latest