The Student Room Group

Do Asian boys like Western girls?

Firstly I would like to say that this thread will probably work on a basis of generalization, but I personally have no problem with that.
Secondly when referring to Asian boys I have in my mind particularly. North East Asian region (SKorea, Japan, China ...)
Thirdly I dont want to use this as an excuse to find a boyfriend here. I am not that naive. I am just naturally curious and want to discuss this topic with someone.

So do you think that Asian guys find European girls at least a bit attractive? Speaking from my point of view I am starting to be a bit skeptical if healthy but not completely skinny girl which wasnt born in Asia has any chance with an Asian boy.
What so is your opinion about mixed relationships?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Kamarelka
Firstly I would like to say that this thread will probably work on a basis of generalization, but I personally have no problem with that.
Secondly when referring to Asian boys I have in my mind particularly. North East Asian region (SKorea, Japan, China ...)
Thirdly I dont want to use this as an excuse to find a boyfriend here. I am not that naive. I am just naturally curious and want to discuss this topic with someone.

So do you think that Asian guys find European girls at least a bit attractive? Speaking from my point of view I am starting to be a bit skeptical if healthy but not completely skinny girl which wasnt born in Asia has any chance with an Asian boy.

:rofl:

If you knew anything about East Asian men you'd understand why this thread is hilarious.
Mixed relationships are a fact of normal everyday life and will almost certainly occur. Sure some people (Through views, religion, upbringing etc) will prefer to only see those from their race/culture/country/whatever, but there are just as many who will be fine with seeing whoever.
Reply 3
Say his name seven times and he shall appear....
Mr. smurf, Mr. smurf, Mr. smurf, Mr. smurf, Mr. smurf, Mr. smurf, Mr. smurf
Reply 4
some do, some don't. You're always going to get the same response.
Asian men like asian foood, western women not good at cooking egg frii riii so no
Reply 6
Yes, that's the reason they move here, not because they want to get an education.

Asian boys will date Asian girls. Most races are inter-dating now. Why does everyone still talk about it as if it's gasp-worthy news?
All men like Western Women, In my experience. I just don't get why they make up excuses in some instances for doing so.
Original post by Kamarelka

I do. And err... North east? But anyway, yeah, I don't see why crosses aren't allowed, if you share the same interests, It's cool. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
We Indians are Asian too y'know! And we'll have any girl that'll have us...unless our parents have already told us who we're marrying :biggrin:
Original post by J03MG
We Indians are Asian too y'know! And we'll have any girl that'll have us...unless our parents have already told us who we're marrying :biggrin:

looooool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by J03MG

I'm sure everyone is aware Indians are Asians too. But OP was speaking about far eastern ones.
Are you referring to attraction based on facial/physical features? I am Asian (but southeast) & I find white people beautiful especially in photos & television. But I don't build any attraction to pure-blooded whites when I see them up personally. I usually feel attraction to those with at least an Asian decent. Just IMO, hope it helps
Reply 13
Quilte alot magically do, when they want/need a red passport
Reply 14
Original post by Mastermind007
From TSR I get the impression that asian boys prefer caucasian women to everyone else (equally valid for south asians too even though this isn't my real life experience).

For south Asians it opens up a new issue lol. In my experience, I've seen south Asians stick with their own kind including myself, but I think it's to do with cultural upbringing. The ones that support India/Pakistan in the cricket tend to like their own kind lol
Original post by Mastermind007
From TSR I get the impression that asian boys prefer caucasian women to everyone else (equally valid for south asians too even though this isn't my real life experience).

I have a preference for South Asian women, though white Caucasian women aren't too bad either :colondollar: And to that person talking about Kashmiris, it's almost as if that person has some sort of complex ie: "small wang"

Original post by awaisraza
You talk like all western women are like angels lol in my experience most western women act like men, I was born in hong kong from what ive seen most asian men look for qualities such as shy,modest and well kept women, your not going to find that in a women who goes clubbing getting pissed and sleeping around with a lot of men which is what most western women do.

This isn't what "most western women do" I like classy girls, but it just so happens I have a preference for Pakistani girls :smile: Also, Arabs, and Persians and Turkish :colondollar:
I find Caucasian girls the most attractive personally, although I come from a conservative family who often see them as whores.
Well I'm a white western girl and I've had a Japanese boyfriend and a Chinese boyfriend so yeah, some of them do of course. Depends on the person, although I'd say if I had to estimate, most of them find white girls attractive but a lower proportion would actually date one, a lot of them just want a girlfriend of their own race. Which is the case for most people. Hth.

edit: rip didn't realise this was a necro'd thread from 2013 lmao
Reply 18
Original post by Multitalented me
I find Caucasian girls the most attractive personally, although I come from a conservative family who often see them as whores.

I didn't realise you were Asian lol. Guess you could say the same about me.
Original post by IlexBlue
:rofl:

If you knew anything about East Asian men you'd understand why this thread is hilarious.

hahahaha, i can cry :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending