The Student Room Group

What is the best kids TV show you have seen?'

Scroll to see replies

Drake and josh , totally spies, Jackie chan adventures

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Recess. American Dragon: Jake Long. The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
Reply 42
Pokeman
Reply 43
Raven.
Reply 44
I liked, still do-Hey Arnold, Recess, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Boy Meets World, Smart Guy, The Demon Headmaster, Goosebumps, Are You Afraid Of The Dark, Lloyd In Space, loads more.

I love Young Dracula and Adventure Time that are on now . Last series of YD soon :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 45
Tracy Beaker :biggrin: basil brush was also good and even stevens, lizzie mcguire
Ooh probs Arthur (CBBC) and recess

Posted from TSR Mobile
There where quite a few that i thought where amazing:
kerching
tots tv
rosie and jim
playdays
home farm twins
art attack
mona the vampire
funnybones
Arthur
goosebumps
the secret life of toys (a show which no one else seems to have heard of, but i thought it was amazing)
Arthur /thread
Reply 49
Dennis the Menace.
Reply 50
Sooty and My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic.

Please do not let Rusty Spork on this thread.
Reply 51
Happy Tree Friends
I remember 'Lazy Town'
Reply 53
Original post by hbk4894
Raven.

Raven was rubbish. Every episode was the same - Raven gets into a dumb situation and tries to get out of it by putting on a false moustache and a hat.

It was also another of those programmes where the main characters are supposed to be at school (Like Sabrina the Teenage Witch), but by the later series, Annaliese van der Pol looked like a 30 year old mother of two.
Reply 54
Original post by Ayesha1234
So many.

Some of my favourites included my parents are aliens, recess, Bernard's watch, kerching and shin chan.

Cringe :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I liked watching Bernard's watch when I was younger, but couldn't understand why he never used his powers to sneak into an 18+ movie or mess about in a toy store or something like that. Instead he used his powers to help out in a school play :rolleyes:

Kerching was awesome!
Mr Benn! "And as if by magic, the shopkeeper appeared" I used to love it when I was little haha
Reply 56
I want to be, the very best...
Adventure time freaking rules :smile:. My little brother has learn a lot from it, it shows the realities of life in a show and true friendship many of these other shoes lack.
Ed edd and eddy
Original post by techno-thriller
Ed edd and eddy

Omg this was awesome!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest