The Student Room Group

Student Finance Questions, I still don't have my loan

Hi, so I still don't have my loan as I applied late for it (in August - I didn't plan on going to university this year).
Anyway, I was just wondering if somebody could help me. I got a letter from them over a week ago saying they would send my declaration form in a few days, and I still haven't received it. i know a few people printed theirs off - but when I go on to My Account > View Correspondence, I can't see anywhere to print it off!
Also, when I do eventually sort the declaration form out, can anybody tell me roughly how long I'll have to wait for my money after sending the form off? Thanks in advance!
P.S - I know a few people might wonder why I don't ring Student Finance and ask them. I've rang them a lot of times and nobody can give me a straight answer on anything, so I've resorted to here :smile:

Edit: After asking this, I found a downloadable "student signature" form, is this the same as a declaration form and is it all I have to send off? Here is the link to it: http://www.sfengland.slc.co.uk/media/377568/sfe_missing_signature_form_1213_v1_2_d.pdf
(edited 10 years ago)
Yeah, that's the right one :smile: Just print it out and send it off..
Reply 2
Original post by AverageCabbage
Yeah, that's the right one :smile: Just print it out and send it off..

Thankyou! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending