The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4200
FCUtdWill
Ok mate, will do.

Will update the original post with the screenshots. Will tell you when I've uploaded them. :smile:

Thanks dude i just hope i am able to do it because it would make playing FM 2009 100000x more fun.
Zack
Maybe! I'll remember to save a copy of game to my PC on the network too next time!!

20 hours :eek: So I'm aiming for June 2017 then :eek: I have only got to 2013 before I think, and that was FM07/08. That was through playing it though, never decided to sim any of it

The way mines going it'll take me 20 hours to format this hard drive! Still waiting!!

Wow! How on earth did you play for so long? Did you not do anything else with your life ( :p: )?
Ah well when it's reformatted and set-up, tell us how it's going!
RTC
Thanks dude i just hope i am able to do it because it would make playing FM 2009 100000x more fun.

Indeed, you've made me want to do it with FC United from the same division as Matlock. :smile:
Reply 4203
FCUtdWill
Indeed, you've made me want to do it with FC United from the same division as Matlock. :smile:

Well why not go for it then we can compare how we both did.
RTC
Well why not go for it then we can compare how we both did.

Yeah, shall be a good challenge this.

Just uploading the images now, so they'll be ready in 5 minutes.
Reply 4205
FCUtdWill
Yeah, shall be a good challenge this.

Just uploading the images now, so they'll be ready in 5 minutes.

Indeed it shall :smile: thanks again :woo:
:rofl:
Man City are :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: on my game. First 2 seasons they finished 10th and 13th, despite spending £100m a season.
RTC
Indeed it shall :smile: thanks again :woo:

Original post updated. :smile:
Reply 4208
chernij
Wow! How on earth did you play for so long? Did you not do anything else with your life ( :p: )?
Ah well when it's reformatted and set-up, tell us how it's going!

Hhahaa!!! I know it was FM07 now actually, only because I played some of it in the airport after I spend an hour in the tiny dutyfree to/from Greece (well Gatwick isn't tiny, the Greece one is!) and STILL had time to waste. That explains all :p:.

I was international manager for abit, that's why really. The seasons fly by then you are managing internationally. Even if you don't go on holiday press continue and it does a week in a minute or so.

66% of the hard drive format done!! :banghead:
Zack
Hhahaa!!! I know it was FM07 now actually, only because I played some of it in the airport after I spend an hour in the tiny dutyfree to/from Greece (well Gatwick isn't tiny, the Greece one is!) and STILL had time to waste. That explains all :p:.

I was international manager for abit, that's why really. The seasons fly by then you are managing internationally. Even if you don't go on holiday press continue and it does a week in a minute or so.

66% of the hard drive format done!! :banghead:

Makes sense! Maybe I should try that...
2 thirds done - sounds quick to me.
Reply 4210
chernij
Makes sense! Maybe I should try that...
2 thirds done - sounds quick to me.

You're the one that waited 20 hours and is prepared to wait for another 16 hours, so yea, waiting an hour would seem like nothing!!! :p:
Zack
You're the one that waited 20 hours and is prepared to wait for another 16 hours, so yea, waiting an hour would seem like nothing!!! :p:

When you say "waited 20 hours"... it was more like waited two hours then went to bed and slept, then waited another hour :biggrin:
I just leave my computer on overnight :biggrin:
Reply 4212
FCUtdWill
Original post updated. :smile:

WOW dude this is AWESOME :biggrin:. Thank you so very very much :smile:
Reply 4213
chernij
When you say "waited 20 hours"... it was more like waited two hours then went to bed and slept, then waited another hour :biggrin:
I just leave my computer on overnight :biggrin:

:p:
Same thing :p:

I like to imagine you sat there staring and waiting for 20 consecutive hours :rofl: Don't ruin it for me!!!!:mad:

I'm still waiting for this stupid laptop! 77%, I wanna see if it's going to pass a hard drive check first, if it's not I'll just install a new one.....

Actually it's been stuck on 77% for a good few mins now, so I think it's fair to say the hard drive is probably busted.......
RTC
WOW dude this is AWESOME :biggrin:. Thank you so very very much :smile:

It's alright, any other questions just ask, I'll try my best to answer them.
Happy New Year to all you Fm-aholics out there. May 2009 lead you to loads of glory (in football manager) :wink:
Reply 4216
Kompany is :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: useless on this.
Well after seeing what my high rep self managing Blyth and Having leo Messi at the club would do to the team.. I think it did attract a higher calibre of players to the club.

I managed to put a squad together consisting of Bruno N'Gotty, Paul Telfer, Chris Powell and Barry Hayles.. Led the table going into Christmas but a serious of injuries have hit me hard.. Paul Telfer is on the verge of retiring after picking up a serious viral infection. Barry Hayles ruled out for 5 months, Leo Messi injured for 2 month, and alot of other first teamers saw me pick up just 1 point in 12. and ive slipped to 4th in the table.

Looking to bring in more players in January as i need them. Ive even had to recall the tripe i loaned out to Newcastle Blue-Star.
Zack
:p:
Same thing :p:

I like to imagine you sat there staring and waiting for 20 consecutive hours :rofl: Don't ruin it for me!!!!:mad:

I'm still waiting for this stupid laptop! 77%, I wanna see if it's going to pass a hard drive check first, if it's not I'll just install a new one.....

Actually it's been stuck on 77% for a good few mins now, so I think it's fair to say the hard drive is probably busted.......

:o:

Is it done yet? Surely it must be!
Reply 4219
FCUtdWill
It's alright, any other questions just ask, I'll try my best to answer them.

You would think given that i have had FM 2006,2007 and 2008 that i would know how to do that lol. Are you starting with FC United ?

Latest