The Student Room Group
It's all about the reputation values, even the rankings won't effect them in the short term. You can check them using FMRTE but it is a cheat so I do not recommend.
This thread got me remembering my Liverpool team from FM10.

Won the Champions League 10 seasons in a row.

I loved that team.

Don't like FM11 so much though. Bloody agents.
10 times in a row? with one team? where'd you get your wonderkids from?
Ahh there were so many.

There was a Columbian striker who had every technical above 16 apart from marking and tackling, amazing mental and every physical above 17 apart from jumping. He scored 63 goals in a season <3.

An Iranian striker who was a younger, better Dzeko

A Brazilian midfielder called Juninho. I made space in the team by selling Fabregas.

A 19 year old Italian RB who was the best in the game.

Another Brazilian ball winning defender, not as good as Juninho, but still first choice Brazili CM.

Portuguese CM who was also pretty damned good. Second line from the edge on the wagon wheel for everything.

Sakho at CB who developed into an absolute beast.

Aguero scored 4 hattricks in 4 consecutive matches once. <3

I really loved that team, but lost the save at some point. Was not happy.
how did you win the CL 10 times in a row :lolwut:

I remember winning the Uefa cup once with a Galatasaray save had the perfect formation that just did not fail, now I win games but a lot of my players suck :redface:
Pictures dont work
Well, for Hurtado, it shows that he has 54 appearances, plus one as a sub this season. He scored 56 goals so far, and added 24 assists with 19 Man of the Matches and an average rating of 7.69.

17 of those goals come from 12 Continental appearances.
(edited 13 years ago)
Were you printing money o.o
Three titles in a row for my valiant Napoli side. I've become so, so attached to this team. Has to be the best side I've ever managed during my FM career.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9950
Decided to take a break from my Arsenal season, the price of quality replacements is getting ridiculous. Along with the fact some of my players want to leave because they've achieved everything to achieve at the club :facepalm2: Thankfully Arsenal is a young squad to begin with.

Won the league in all 3 of my seasons, won the odd FA cup/Carling cup, normally get knocked out of them bleeding the youngsters in. Won the CL 3 years running, on pens in two of them :gah: So why want to leave :facepalm2:

Spent an hour with my dortmund team altering the formation and player settings. Think I've got it bang on how they play irl :bandit:

Shall play it all night :sogood:
(edited 13 years ago)
Just signed Fletcher on a Bosman. :sogood:
Resorted to making the step up from 09, playing FM10 today.

Starting with Plymouth as I fancied a bit of a challenge, not started any games yet, but taken Albrighton, Barazite and Rhys Murphy on loan. :h:
Dropped Kevin Prince-Boateng for the last game of the season cos he was one goal away from getting his goal bonus and I had already secured 4th place. :smug: frugalLAD
Reply 9954
Original post by Kevmeister
Just signed Fletcher on a Bosman. :sogood:
I wish I could get Fletcher, Bosman or not :frown: I'm having to sign reserves rejects.

One thing I kinda hope to see SI work on for next year is collision detection between players. Just now in a game between Rangers and Hibernian, my guy took a throw-in and chucked the ball into the box. My DMC and four of their defenders rush over to jump for the ball. One of their defenders flops over and of course there's a free kick awarded because my DMC supposedly pushed this defender. With five guys jumping in the same spot and only one of them being my guy, how could you tell, and surely there's a higher chance that their guys collided with each other rather than my guy pushing them? :p:
Just knocked Sunderland out of the League Cup away. :h:

Sitting mid-table in the Championship atm, not too shabby, but Jamie Mackie is a beast. :gah:
Just had a crash dump. :rant:
Just started a game with Bayern Munich. Look what's popped up in my academy:

Potential to be a lot better than my current keeper.
Craig Bellamy has just been named as the new West Ham manager :lolwut: Its only 2013 as well
Oh man, starting the CL knock out rounds now. Got Bayern. On the plus they have a lot of players injured, but on the down side my away form has been pretty poor. Plus I've only scored 1 goal in 2 games.

Anyone else had problems managing Messi? At the start of the season he wasn't playing very well but everyone else was so I let him get on with it. He had the odd spurt of goalscoring but not much. Then he started playing absolutely terribly and I threw the book at him. Then he scores a hat trick and looks unstoppable, with my Ass Man telling me my discipline has motivated him. But then a few games later he's back to playing like crap. Do I have to keep kicking him up the arse?

Latest