The Student Room Group

Maths mocks

Hi everyone i was wondering what sort of percentages you all achieved in your first mocks through AS year? I got a really bad score in my Core 1 mock the other day(62%) and was wondering if this was common?

Thanks for any replies in advance :smile:
Original post by benwalters1996
Hi everyone i was wondering what sort of percentages you all achieved in your first mocks through AS year? I got a really bad score in my Core 1 mock the other day(62%) and was wondering if this was common?

Im doing core 1 aswell and yeah in my mock i got a C :/ thankfully we don;t have the exam till June so we can get better XD
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2

While you may be personally disappointed with it, 62% is not a really bad score
It would most likely result in a C grade and that is not unusual since the majority of candidates will be awarded a C grade or less in the summer.
The purpose of a mock is to discover your readiness for the exam and expose any weaknesses. You now know what you are not so good at and what you need to do some revision on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by gdunne42
While you may be personally disappointed with it, 62% is not a really bad score
It would most likely result in a C grade and that is not unusual since the majority of candidates will be awarded a C grade or less in the summer.
The purpose of a mock is to discover your readiness for the exam and expose any weaknesses. You now know what you are not so good at and what you need to do some revision on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Annoyingly i need 3 A's

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4

Thanks for any replies in advance

Have you finished the c1 book?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Naphisah
Have you finished the c1 book?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Woow we just started chapter 4 o_o

Quick Reply