The Student Room Group

can i achieve the grades i want within 5 months ??? a level

so i take further maths, maths and psychology and i was predicted a*, a and a for my subjects. however, im slightly worried about the grades im getting after my first mock exam on core pure went terrible today… im so worried im gonna abosolutely fail these mocks but i also wanna see it in a way as motivation to keep me going. i got an a last year for maths and im pretty confident in getting an a* in maths this year but further maths worries me. i feel like im ranting so much sorry guys 😔
p.s the grades i’m hoping for are a*, a*, a with an a in further maths
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by luvkittis
so i take further maths, maths and psychology and i was predicted a*, a and a for my subjects. however, im slightly worried about the grades im getting after my first mock exam on core pure went terrible today… im so worried im gonna abosolutely fail these mocks but i also wanna see it in a way as motivation to keep me going. i got an a last year for maths and im pretty confident in getting an a* in maths this year but further maths worries me. i feel like im ranting so much sorry guys 😔
p.s the grades i’m hoping for are a*, a*, a with an a in further maths

It's never too late to save your grades (until the exam is done).Take the mocks as an opportunity to identify your weaknesses and improve.

Quick Reply

Latest