The Student Room Group

Guys: Do you ever notice how non-Western women treat you so much better?

I swear Polish, Russian, Chinese, South-East Asian etc women treat men so much better.

And white guys, do you ever notice how non-white women treat us much better? My black male friends also said non-black women treat them way better than black women do.

I swear middle-class white women actively despise white men. I've never heard a black or Asian woman complaining about "white, cisgender, hetero white male privilege", it's always white women. Yet white men are the ones who let their women create feminism and express it, they also are least likely to rape (compare European rape figures to Africa and Asia). You just can't win with them.

I think I'm going to get married to an East Asian, or mixed race female as they treat me 100x better.

Men only, express your experiences.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Not really. Although old people of color often don't assume (or at least less) that I'm going to rob them...
Reply 2
Not always...
Reply 3
I am mixed race , Chinese (Hong Kong) and German. I am not homogenous white, but, I really know what you mean. The middle class British women really seem to distrust men, I think hate is a bit of a strong word to use, and I think cynical and distrustful is more accurate. Also boring in my experience, very boring and apathetic about most things.

I have always got on better with Russians, Eastern Europeans, Scandanavians, all Far Eastern/Asian, and Black Women. Basically, I have had more fulfilling encounters and relationships with every other nationality. I cannot comment on American women, honestly have not met many.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Mr_Vain
I am mixed race , Chinese (Hong Kong) and German. I am not homogenous white, but, I really know what you mean. The middle class British women really seem to distrust men, I think hate is a bit of a strong word to use, and I think cynical and distrustful is more accurate. Also boring in my experience, very boring and apathetic about most things.

I have always got on better with Russians, Eastern Europeans, Scandanavians, all Far Eastern/Asian, and Black Women. Basically, I have had more fulfilling encounters and relationships with every other nationality. I cannot comment on American women, honestly have not met many.

I can agree on all of them except Scandinavian; if you mean Swedish. Those women are just as bad as British, middle-class, white women.

Countries to avoid are Britain, Sweden, Canada and America from experience. Usually the non-white women from those countries will be fine though.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
****ing hell. Generalisations and stereotypes in here are ridiculous. Come off it.
Reply 6
Original post by Icycandle
****ing hell. Generalisations and stereotypes in here are ridiculous. Come off it.

It's a thread to share empirical experiences. If you don't understand that feel free to leave, rather than typing in such an angsty, aggressive manner.
Reply 7
If you bothered to look beyond your narrow-minded and ridiculous stereotyping, you'd see many of these "better" and "more docile" women actively loathe white men who stick them into those fetishist boxes.

They don't want your sexist **** either.
Reply 8
Original post by vendettax
It's a thread to share empirical experiences. If you don't understand that feel free to leave, rather than typing in such an angsty, aggressive manner.

Would you like a biscuit for being able to use alliteration? *round of applause*

This whole thread is so full of ****. Race does not determine personality.
Reply 9
I can agree on all of them except Scandinavian; if you mean Swedish. Those women are just as bad as British, middle-class, white women.

Countries to avoid are Britain, Sweden, Canada and America from experience. Usually the non-white women from those countries will be fine though.

No, not Swedish, they seemed very militant and quite male in their attitudes. They were very similar to girls here. There is a very big casual sex scene in Sweden and sex is easy to get, but it's just so bland. The girls are not interesting, they lack that intellectual flair that I like. They just don't stimulate me mentally if you know what I mean. The women were not very feminine, but seem very feminist. Norway was nice, Finland was nice.

People talk about the French women being nasty so and so's but personality wise I really like them (those that I have met). Except the Parisians.
Reply 10
Original post by IlexBlue
If you bothered to look beyond your narrow-minded and ridiculous stereotyping, you'd see many of these "better" and "more docile" women actively loathe white men who stick them into those fetishist boxes.

They don't want your sexist **** either.

Lol what? I don't have any fetish for them. Nor am I sexist. That's hypocritically, a stereotype.
Reply 11
Would you like a biscuit for being able to use alliteration? *round of applause*

This whole thread is so full of ****. Race does not determine personality.

I said to feel free to leave. You can go back to your anime forums like the big grown up you are.

No one said race specifically determines personality.
I think your problem is that you have a sense of entitlement as a white male.

"Oh, I'm white. Every woman should automatically love and respect me!"

It's actually more likely that the Asian ones who you say 'treat you better', actually hate you. If they are foreign, they are most likely with you just for financial security. If they are born here, then they wouldn't treat you any different to the way women here supposedly treat you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I said to feel free to leave. You can go back to your anime forums like the big grown up you are.

No one said race specifically determines personality.

But you just said it?!

I stopped giving any value to anything you said when I read your original post so feel free to stop talking crap.
Reply 14
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
I think your problem is that you have a sense of entitlement as a white male.

"Oh, I'm white. Every woman should automatically love and respect me!"

It's actually more likely that the Asian ones who you say 'treat you better', actually hate you. If they are foreign, they are most likely with you just for financial security. If they are born here, then they wouldn't treat you any different to the way women here supposedly treat you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao this is exactly what I'm talking about. Since when did I say everyone should love and respect me?

They don't seem to hate me and if Asian women only wanted white men for financial security explain the following:

25% of married Asian American women have European spouses, but 45% of cohabitating Asian American women are with European American men—higher than the percentage cohabiting with Asian men (less than 43%).

So Asian women are dating White men in the USA more than they are dating Asian men, yet Asian men make more money on average than white men. These aren't FOBs, but American-Asians too. It's the main interracial marriage in the US too.

I don't want a woman from a specific race in a stereotypical way, I just want one who isn't an over-privileged, bitter, hateful female.
Reply 15
What a silly thread :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by ddaappoo
What a silly thread :smile:

Feel better now?

But you just said it?!

I stopped giving any value to anything you said when I read your original post so feel free to stop talking crap.

No I never, stop the moral crusade and leave the thread.
Reply 17
Personally I've found most Eastern-European and Asian (East and South) girls rather bland, robotic and unapproachable. Scandinavian and English girls are quite easy going but often a bit dim (especially the brain dead liberal types). There is no good nationality for women. All have 1/3 'untouchables', 1/3 'for sex-only' and 1/3 are 'gf material'.
Original post by Mr_Vain

Whenever I go on holiday, Russian, Eastern European and Scandinavian women are always stunning. Yet they (Russians and Eastern Europeans) also seem to be really miserable. They always went to bed very early and weren't very sociable. I spoke to a photographer at a hotel and he agreed that the Easterners/Russians were always very cold.

It's also a stereotype, although probably an untrue one that Russian women are gold-diggers.
(edited 10 years ago)
Yes ive noticed this . Not to say western women aren't nice btw because a lot of them are .
In general i think its because in non western countries men are seen as MEN ,real men . Where as in the west men are becoming more liberal and more feminine(apart from russia and turkey ) .Think about it , why is a woman going to treat you like a man if you dont behave like one ?
Also since men allowed women to "burn their bras" and have equal rights they have started to speak up more and push boundaries where as in the countries we come from women know their place
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest