This poll is closed

What university to choose ?

SSE Riga 0%
Erasmus (rsm) 7%
Bocconi 64%
cass 14%
manchester14%
Total votes: 14
Hey guys, im currently a high school student from eastern europe. Which university would be better to choose from this list if i want to work in investment banking:
SSE Riga - its'a non target but students from my country recieve there a grant that covers all the costs including studies,housing and a monthly stipend, the advantage is that i will have some money for landing a msc
Erasmus unviersity- the iba course from rsm
bocconi-biemf
cass business school
university of manchester
None of those are good enough to give you a realistic chance at investment banking. It would still be possible to get in, but IB is extremely competitive and quite elitist.
Reply 2
ok thx for the reply tengentoppa, but let's assume if i manage to get into a msc program let's say from lse/hec/bocconi coming from a non target institution (ex.SSE Riga) then for investment banking recruiters will it really matter where i made my undergraduate studies ?
Reply 3
Original post by tengentoppa
None of those are good enough to give you a realistic chance at investment banking. It would still be possible to get in, but IB is extremely competitive and quite elitist.

So wrong.. Yes IB is extremely competitive and quite elitist, but Cass/Bocconi definitely have a large proportion of their students joining the ranks of financial institutions and even BBs. I cannot talk about the other unis that you mentioned as I have absolutely no idea of what they're worth - but those two are a good investment for your money.

If you're continuing your studies with a MSc then I would assume your undergrad has a lesser influence when it comes to reviewing your application, yeah.
Reply 4
Original post by tengentoppa

Not true. There are tons of Bocconi people in BBs... .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending