The Student Room Group

should i just do it?

(Anon because fam/friends know my username please please..)

Okay, so there's this guy (as always) at uni, we met up properly once and have seen each other at parties and events and chatted briefly.. exchanged numbers etc...
When we went out for drinks it was ok, didn't seem amazing or terrible (although I found him extremely attractive) and now things have escalated.
I forget exactly how but flirty texting turned into heavy sexting and we always end up talking about when we can meet up and... make our fantasies a reality in less crude words...

Thing is (and I have said this to him) I haven't had 'good' sex 'properly' (awkward/unsuccessful experience) and although I have had other experiences, I'm not really sure what I would be like because I intensely want him and am willing but half of me thinks I should wait or be in a proper 'relationship'.
I suppose I would be more willing if I had had more experience and confidence. (and probably if we knew each other more). But still not at the same time because it seems, strange, but then again, two consenting adults.
And even though I know we both just want each other for sex, I bet I will become attached and end up wanting more, or just burying my feelings and hoping he will want more... part of me thinks he could possibly want a relationship (or more likely a ****buddy) after and it could just be that he wants to see how I am in bed first, or that he's probably just horny af and has found a girl pretty enough to reciprocate his texts, however it seems he is 'waiting' for me although this could just be bull**** of course. He said he only wants me, but yeah that could clearly translate to 'cause you look ite and are pretty much a guaranteed ****'.

I don't know, and I'm horny, and I want him.
But regrets.
But then life is too short. It could be a good turning point.
But then it could be a bad turning point.
(also finding an empty bed is hard.)
But then morals.
But then do what you want.
But then the internal shame and what will happen after, how will I feel.
But then life lessons and sexual freedom.
But then morals.
Help.
Reply 1
If I was you, I think I would go and see how things pan out. Dont promise sex but you could just play around doing other things and see what happens. you find him attractive, he finds you attractive so why not? As long as you are aware of your feeling then you should be fine. You dont need to feel guilty about being a bit horny for this guy, it is a completely natural feeling!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending