The Student Room Group

Rolls Royce Degree Apprenticeship/Graduate Scheme 2023/24

Just thought itd be best to create a thread for this scheme since it recently dropped n we can all update each other etc.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Thanks! Have you done the interview stage? I just passed the online tests but not sure what the next stage contains!
Reply 2
For me, I received the email to say I'd passed the online tests, and have just been invited to an assessment centre
Reply 3
They have indeed, I've got mine next week.
Original post by yazxt
They have indeed, I've got mine next week.

Hi, I've just applied and received an email saying I've passed my online tests too! Do you know how long it would take for them to reply on whether or not I've been successful in attaining an assessment centre invite?
Reply 5
Original post by meliodas89
Hi, I've just applied and received an email saying I've passed my online tests too! Do you know how long it would take for them to reply on whether or not I've been successful in attaining an assessment centre invite?

Hey so it took me about 2 weeks, but I did apply over the Christmas holiday so there's a chance no one was working til Jan. They're running a fair few ACs at the minute - I got a week's notice for mine and am expecting a call with the outcome on Friday!
Original post by yazxt
Hey so it took me about 2 weeks, but I did apply over the Christmas holiday so there's a chance no one was working til Jan. They're running a fair few ACs at the minute - I got a week's notice for mine and am expecting a call with the outcome on Friday!

Hi, good luck man wishing you all the best! Do you have any tips for the assessment centre? I've never done one and I am feeling quite nervous!
Reply 7
I'd just say research the company, projects such as Spirit of Innovation. RR is really supportive, they run a weekly drop-in session to help AC prep. I had to do a presentation for my particular one and they're really strict on time, so make sure you practice is lots.
Original post by yazxt
I'd just say research the company, projects such as Spirit of Innovation. RR is really supportive, they run a weekly drop-in session to help AC prep. I had to do a presentation for my particular one and they're really strict on time, so make sure you practice is lots.

wait I thought AC were group projects. Are these presentations on a specific topic we like or do RR choose?
Reply 9
Mine was a topic of my choice. There were no group tasks in my AC, could always be dependent on the programme.
Original post by yazxt
Mine was a topic of my choice. There were no group tasks in my AC, could always be dependent on the programme.

Ok thank you. One last thing, are the assessment centres in-person or virtual?
Reply 11
So mine was virtual but I know some are in person.
Reply 12
Original post by yazxt
For me, I received the email to say I'd passed the online tests, and have just been invited to an assessment centre

Hi. I have received that I’ve passed everything and that I have moved up to the assessment centre but I’m yet to be actually invited to one. It’s been three weeks or since I’ve reached the assessment centre stage, should I be worried?
Original post by Rahmakoko
Hi. I have received that I’ve passed everything and that I have moved up to the assessment centre but I’m yet to be actually invited to one. It’s been three weeks or since I’ve reached the assessment centre stage, should I be worried?

You should send an email to remind them and see what they say.
Reply 14
Original post by meliodas89
You should send an email to remind them and see what they say.

They just said they’d get back to me in due time

Wait for at least 2 more weeks at least. Hopefully they get back to you soon
Hey, I also emailed them recently and they said they'd get back to most applicants within 4-6 weeks.
hey can anyone explain what they mean with the technical presentation because i dont understand what im supposed to do it on
I did an assessment centre last week, and i was told iwould receive a call from them on tuesday (which isnow 2 days ago) and when i have messaged thenumbers they said to ask for help from they repliedsaying the would chase it up for me but i still haventreceived any further information. Is anyone elsehaving the same problem?
Original post by bluegray
hey can anyone explain what they mean with the technical presentation because i dont understand what im supposed to do it on
Any topic you like, it should showcase your skills in research and communication skills. I did a presentation on something relating closely to my role to show interest in the topic aswell.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending