The Student Room Group

Podiatry 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Edna94
What subjects did you do? And thank ou :smile:

I am doing biology, geography & health and social care. Sitting on ABB :smile: your welcome !
Reply 61
Original post by Edna94
What subjects did you do? And thank ou :smile:

Have you decided what offers you are going to except yet?
Reply 62
Original post by LeanneArbucklr
I am doing biology, geography & health and social care. Sitting on ABB :smile: your welcome !

Have you decided what offers you will except yet?
Original post by Edna94

Yeah jordanstown, Salford or queen Margaret :smile:
Reply 64
So which unis asked you to interview?
Original post by Edna94
So which unis asked you to interview?

Just Huddersfield :smile: got offers from the rest!
Reply 66
Putting me off salford a bit now, knowing that they don't interview :frown:
Original post by Edna94
Putting me off salford a bit now, knowing that they don't interview :frown:

Why? Lol
Reply 68
Because I think for this type of course all unis should interview to get a feel for what kind of person we are. And I thought salford would defo interview. If you are thinking about Salford have a look at the IQ accommodation btw. A friend of mine stays there and it's not just for first years its for all years and really nice and modern :smile: she is doing podiatry there and loves it. She said the tutors are fantastic and the uni clinic is state of the art. Library is very impressive too and I think it's open 24 hours but not sure
Original post by Edna94
Because I think for this type of course all unis should interview to get a feel for what kind of person we are. And I thought salford would defo interview. If you are thinking about Salford have a look at the IQ accommodation btw. A friend of mine stays there and it's not just for first years its for all years and really nice and modern :smile: she is doing podiatry there and loves it. She said the tutors are fantastic and the uni clinic is state of the art. Library is very impressive too and I think it's open 24 hours but not sure

Yeah I know what you mean and your right! But I'm not gonna complain if I don't have to one. Oh wow thanks! :smile: that's really helpful.. I am seriously considering Salford too as I have a few friends in Manchester :smile: I don't know anyone who has ever applied to this course. I'm the first person in the history of my school to apply to it! Lol
Reply 70
Yeah I know what you mean and your right! But I'm not gonna complain if I don't have to one. Oh wow thanks! :smile: that's really helpful.. I am seriously considering Salford too as I have a few friends in Manchester :smile: I don't know anyone who has ever applied to this course. I'm the first person in the history of my school to apply to it! Lol

No I don't suppose I would complain either if I was in your shoes if I'm honest haha. Oh we'll it's good that you will know people so close if you choose to go there. Especially being so far away from home. I've never been myself but the nightlife in Manchester is amazing and it's probably about 5 mins in a taxi into Manchester. Yea everyone in my school thinks I'm weird for wanting to do podiatry haha
Reply 71
Got an offer from Huddersfield this morning :smile: anyone else get one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Just got an unconditional from Salford! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Has anyone received a form to fill out about medical history and health from southampton?
Reply 74
Original post by reena.13
Has anyone received a form to fill out about medical history and health from southampton?

I just got mine in the post today.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Edna94

Yeah my firm is Jordanstown and my insurance is queen margaret. have you accepted any of your offers?
has anyone else recieved an offer from Jordanstown and selected it as your firm? :smile:
Reply 77
has anyone else recieved an offer from Jordanstown and selected it as your firm? :smile:

jealous lol. wish I was starting back this September and not next. Trying to strengthen my wrists to manage those tough nails. Have equipment to do so but been so busy with reports for uni havent had a chance, Summer I will be doing loads to build my skills in communication as well. Congrats btw
Reply 78
has anyone got a welcome to podiatry email from northampton, like does everyone get it? its making me nervous :s-smilie:
Is anyone starting podiatry from sept in salford? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest