The Student Room Group

Marks and Spencer graduate scheme 2014

Hello!

i can't seem to find anything on the M&S graduate scheme 2014 on the forums, I'm new so maybe I'm looking in the wrong place lol

anyone applied? I've applied and it says my application is on hold after completing the numerical test.

Im im wondering have I passed as it let me move from the opq test onto verbal and then numerical. This was the last test so I wonder what happens next?

it would be good to hear from others :-)

Scroll to see replies

Hii

I can't seem to find anything either when there is loads for past years isn't there?

I've applied and I actually already work for m&s and I have been told we should hear back as to whether we have been successful and secured a place at an assessment day any time after the closing date, which was yesterday (Friday 13th December.)

My application says that it is on hold too whilst they consider my results, if you have failed then you automatically get told after completing the test that you have failed so don't worry you must of passed it to of received that message :smile:

Hopefully should hear back shortly as some assessment days are in January for the April in take.

Which region have you applied for?

Good luck :smile:
x
Reply 2
Hi there

I work for M&S too lol for the past 8 years. Yea there is so much for other years and nothing for this year!

At least I know there's someone in the same position lol

Oh fingers crossed then! I've been dreading opening my emails all day,

I'm in NI & IOM region

keep me posted :-)
I have also work for m&s and have done for 7 years haha!! And I have the same message argh suspense is painful so it's good to see messages from you lot ha!! Good luck to you guys :smile:
Reply 4
Good stuff 😄 aw the suspense is awful hopefully we will hear soon either way! I found the numerical quite hard but feel a bit better since you guys have the same status lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I found the numerical hard too and my laptop crashed half way through it so I lost loads of time on it so was lucky enough to be allowed to do the test again! Looks like were all in the same position I've been there for 6 years.

I just want to know if I have got through to the assessment day, if you guys find out let me know :smile:

I was told it's usually about a week after the closing date.. So any time :smile:
Reply 6
Aw that's was lucky, some places don't let you start again! Definitely, will do keep you'sposted on here.

Oh so a week we should hopefully hear something then 😁 I hate waiting lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I applied for the Marks and Spencers Graduate Scheme, in buying. Thank you for making this group! Was wondering why there wasn't one too. Good Luck everyone. Hopefully we will hear some news by the end of the week.
Reply 8
I too am waiting to hear back from them, so lets all hope we get our chance!
Reply 9
Hi guys,

I've applied for the M&S merchandising graduate scheme. I have a telephone interview tomorrow and was wondering if anyone knows what kind of questions they will ask?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 10
Hi there :-) is that a head office scheme? Not a store based one? Just trying to figure out if they have let retail people know yet or if they seem to be doing head office first.

I'm not sure tbh but I've definitely read somewhere on these forums about the telephone interview. It's probably competency based questions.

Keep us updated and best of luck :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Hi
Just wondering if anyone knows if we can check the status of our application online? If so, what is the link? Or do we just receive an email with the outcome?
Thanks!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Yeah it's a head office scheme, not a store based one. They say it's just a competency based interview, but I reckon they could ask anything... What schemes has everyone else applied for?
Reply 14
Hopefully it won't be too bad. I've applied for the management scheme

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Yeah fingers crossed!! Good luck with your application :smile:
Reply 16
Thank you for submitting your application for our Graduate - Head Office - Assistant Merchandiser scheme.

We apologise for the delay advising you the outcome of your application, this is due to the high volume of applications received this year.

We would like to thank you for your patience and we will be in touch with an update as soon as we can.

Kind regards

I received this today!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
They must be looking at head office ones first! Wonder if anyone that applied to stores got anything? I've heard nothing since! No news is good news I suppose lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same!!!

Good luck everyone :wink:
What questions did they ask you? how did your interview go?

Quick Reply

Latest